• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TatlTails' OC Request Thread

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
TatlTails' OC Request and Art Thread

Hey everybody! Got a character you made up, but want drawn by someone with at least a little artistic talent? Or just wanna see random pictures drawn by me? Well, you've come to the right place! Just describe your OC as best you can, and I'll draw it for you! To get an idea of what your drawing might look like, here's a few OCs I've already drawn:

Clarisse "Fang" Manning, belonging to me.
iPod pics K 355.jpg

Xer, son of the Scarlet Devil, belonging to DarkAssassinXer.
iPod pics K 356.jpg

And Rento, belonging to furrysnail.
iPod pics K 357.jpg

I will be posting all my drawings in attachments. I can't and won't work websites for URLs or whatever. They're plenty big when clicked upon, so you don't have to feel like you're being cheated into a tiny picture. And that's kind of it. Go ahead and start requesting!

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Thanks, all! ^^ But in order to give more, I need requests... I have one request pending, but after that I got nothin ta draw. So yeah.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, guys! Here's another picture for you all!

Kuruna, belonging to Siniru.
iPod pics K 359.jpg

I took a few liberties with her dress. I hope it's at least close to what you pictured, Siniru.

Anyway, if you guys want more pictures, I need requests! So don't be shy!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Here's a picture that's actually NOT an OC request.

iPod pics K 361.jpg

It's a picture of me and a friend of mine. First person to guess which one is me gets a free drawing request! /shameless advertizement

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom