• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TatlTails' OC Request Thread

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Somewhat... I will re-look him up. And I can't start til at least Monday because I left my Awesome as Prussia Art Book at home like an idiot. But you're on!

And thank you. ^^

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I am SORRY, BlueLakeKylie. This took way too long to draw, and I am NOT proud of it. It's nowhere near my best. But I really don't think I could've done it better. I may try him again when I get used to drawing again if you aren't pleased with this. But yeah.

Here's Nathan, by BlueLakeKylie.
iPod pics K 378.jpg

Oh Chaos it's so blurry. Gahhhh, I am just so sorry. If you want a redo, I don't blame you.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
D'aw. Thanks, guys. And I wanted to give Nathan a shexeh badassassin cape. It didn't turn out shexeh or badassassin. Heh...

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK GUYS! I have another picture that's not an OC request! This picture was drawn for my dad, and all the other dads out there!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
iPod pics K 379.jpg

Seriously, you guys are way past cool. ^^

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Yet another time I double post on my own thread.

Margyreth AND Bangs, owned by DarkLink7 and me, respectively.
iPod pics K 380.jpg

I am aware Margie's head is bulbous. I am sorry. I chose the picture where his head looked the least bulbous. And it's HARD DRAWING TWO PEOPLE AT ONCE! And making them the same and/or porportional sizes. And yeah.

First time drawing Bangs right, tho! :yes:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Uhrm....... wanna ask for something...... but I don't know what. Oh, could you..... maybe... idk

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, guys! I have another picture, and I'm reallyreallyreallyreally excited about it! MAY I PRESENT...

LUKE, BY TATLTAILS!
iPod pics K 381.jpg

Isn't he just the most adorablest thing you ever did saw?! I like CANNOT get over how cute this picture is! And it's the first time I've ever drawn Luke since his initial, beta Mobian Hare state! AND. IT. TURNED. OUT. WONDERFULLY! I actually was inspired to draw this while watching the movie Good Burger. Because Ed is almost a dead ringer for Luke personality-wise. Like, 99% exactly alike. It's freaky, because I NEVER thought of Ed when coming up with Luke's personality. Or Luke Skywalker for that matter.

But yeah. I love this picture. And could people start requesting stuff again? I miss getting requests...

EDIT: Ask whenever you get an idea, DL.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tall, muscular, handsome, green eyes, red-brown hair, more red than brown, and he uses a broadsword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom