• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TatlTails' OC Request Thread

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Here's Hylian_Monolith's request! I am so proud of and so bugged by this picture at the same time.

Keriki Narshan by Hylian_Monolith.
iPod pics K 368.jpg

BAGGY CLOTHING IS HARD TO DRAW! And sorry I drew her eyes closed. I just couldn't draw her eyes open and not make them look creepy. So I drew them closed. Hope she's accurate and liked!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Haven't started yet, but I most likely will today. Art is something that cannot be forced or rushed. You must wait for your inspiration, then act upon it, then have a TON of patience with the annoying bits that are really hard to draw. And I almost only draw at night, so that also adds to the waiting time...))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Phew! See, almost all my drawings are done in one sitting, so when I say I haven't started, it doesn't mean much. She'll be up soon. As well as the other requests!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Mariana LeRosa
Appearance: Light brown hair, tan skin, bright blue eyes. She is slim and lovely. She wears black jeans, heeled grey ankle boots, and a dark pink shot-sleeved top, with a black cami underneath. Her earrings are little silver studs of the moon, her necklace a silver star.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Oh dear maple. She has a difficulty that is the same reason I haven't finished and shown you guys Fem!Dagger yet, but I will try my best, goldarnit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom