• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Regal Bryant draws near.
Regal Bryant tears off zellinkda's appendages, freezes him, shatters him, jumps on the pieces until his feet hurt, burns the pieces, divides the ashes into 4 seperate parts, and scatters them in the winds in 4 different dimensions.
zellinkda drops a Cookie.
Regal Bryant greedily grabs the loot! (been playing lots of Dragon Quest IX recently)
I have the cookie

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
what cookie? there never was a cookie. we all wake up from the Matrix. There is a giant cookie store. we all go and have endless cookies. we all win.

What endless cookies? we all wake up from the Matrix within a Matrix. The cookie hunt is still on, but we all "fell asleep" around the 851st post. I put you all to sleep again, and steal the cookie. The LWAMS and the FTNWO are all erased from everyone's mind. also, it turns out PK Love Omega was sleep flying, so I shove him off his bird. Ihavecookie, PK Love Omega falls into the sea of razor sharp rock spires(good thing it was so inappropriately named[see Phineas and Ferb Season 2, "the Wizard of Odd"]), and everyone besides me is comatose.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
then you think the cookie is safe I dive in and grab the cookie, then I call in Big blue my airship then I fly off at the speed of light!

Judging from your picture thingy, Lukemon is the alias of Brock Obama, and Ash Biden joined Misty Palin and together they wrestle the presidency from you. You faint from shock, you crash into a mountain, and I pry the cookie from your lifeless grasp. I fly away at the speed of LINT (I bet no one understands that...)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I decide it's high time we had ourselves a showdown, so I get some monkey and some chicken and give them a sword each, Byrne comes over cause he likes monkey and chicken fights and while he's watching I steal the cookie and randomly flatten him with a seal.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
then, I use strength to lift off the dewgong, then get my Snorlax to fall asleep in your path then I get Pikachu to use quick attack and take the cookie from you, you remove the Snorlax blocking your path without noticing that you no longer have the cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom