• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

I stick my leg out. You trip, fall and cry. I crouch my lofty self and peel your hand from the cookie. Then I say "MY COOKIE!!!" and teleport away along with the cookie.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I apparate in front of you, causing you to run into me while yelling back at jstar. We both fall down, you drop the cookie, and it lands in my lap. I seize the opportunity to grab the cookie and disapparate again. I apparate to the very tip of Hyrule Castle's tallest tower and declare to the world, "I HAS THE COOKIE!"

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I am an awesome quadricorn and I stab you multiple times. "DROP IT DROP IT DROP IT!" I laughed. YOu drop the cookie and prance home. I HAS TEH COOKIE!!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I jump on your back and grab the cookie, then ride you off a bottomless cliff, disapparating as you fall to your doom.

the cookie got stuck in your throat so you choke & faint. I stick my arm in your throat and pull out the cookie (and a lung too *whoops*)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I come from behind you, steal the cookie before you can cry "mommy" and whack you in the back of the head and then kick you away as if I had stunned you in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Good enough for my first post here? I hope so. I have the cookie! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom