• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
But the magma comes crashing into you, I come out, grab the cookie, run for my life, jump onto my mini plane and fly away. Then, I enter the Absolutely Safe Capsule(Which is absolutely undamageable, even going to the Sun's core won't scratch it) with the cookie.

And then I realized the door was jammed ;-;

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I kindly ask Dr. Andonuts to find a way to open the capsule and he admits that there is, in fact, a way to open the Absolutely Safe Capsule. I open it to find you dead-oxygen and food deprived body, and take the cookie.

I have the cookie!

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
You take a bite of the cookie and go insane because the cookie is poisoned. In your madness, you open up the capsule and I take the cookie.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I am revived by a cup of Lifenoodles, I push Clash in, grab the cookie, close the door, slaughter Dr. Andonuts and throws the cookie into the sun.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Hmm, a situation where I must get the cookie for life's sake!
This looks like a job for Captin Supernoodles.
He grabs you with supernoodles and I then get the cookie.
I place it into the pedestal of time. Only I can take it out again! Mu ha ha ha ha.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
100 years later you die and my son is your reincarnation. Because he is loyal to me he takes the cookie from the pedestal and goes back to my time where he gives it to me.

I have teh cookie!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I then go back in time and make sure you were never born then do the same thing you did to Lukémon to get the cookie.
I HAVE THE COOKIE!!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
then you distort time and it starts reversing itself, I get the cookie then time goes in an everlasting loop.

I have the cookie forevermore

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
But all of that time your were actully dreaming so while you were sleeping I took the cookie. I HAVE THE COOKIE!!!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Then you fall in an bottomless
Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom