• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The FTNWO take you in for interrogation for being part of a waffle ponzi scheme. We Take you pokebelt and fondle your balls. we seal the ball in a concrete block made of adamantium, shrink it, and place it somewhere secretive. Toasters Have The Cookie

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
My Rayquaza comes in and blasts the building, then my Latias uses psychic to bring the cookie to me,I also gets my master ball back, I then ride off on my Latias,
I have the cookie, and am riding at the speed of light.

Last edited:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I flatten u with Snorlax and my Swalot ( a poison type pokémon ) eats the cookie.
I have the cookie , digesting inside my Swalot increasing it's power.

Ice Sage

these are words
I wonder how this became a full pokemon thing, shrug, then crush you and your pokemon with a combination of Charizard, Zapdos, Suicune, Raqyaza, Deoxyos, Venuasaur, Infernape, and Blaziken. I then proccede to give Swalot to Pinkamena who makes cupcakes out of it and gives me the cookie she found in it's stomach. I have the soggy cookie!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
it became about pokémon cause I joined! :D
I gather my Rayquaza, Kyogre, Latias , Articuno ( shiny ) , Zapdos , Moltres and my best buddy my pikachu ( he doesn't have pokéball so he doesn't count towards the pokémon I'm able to have in a team, so I has 7 pokémon. ) then we battle while the cookie drys , I win so I gets the cookie
I have the cookie!

Byrne

Waterloo
I rise from the dead( ToP)
I GRAB NAVI, SHOVE HER INSIDE THE EAR OF STORM, AND HIS HEAD BLOWS UP!!!
I take the cookie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom