• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

amaterasu

Writer
I shoot you in the face with a salt water pistol. While you rub the water out of your face i snatch the cookie and run. I claim the cookie!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I hire an army of mole men to pulverize the mountain and while you're pulverizeding down to my level one of my mole minions grabs me the cookie!

I HAVE THE COOKIE... and an army of mole men!

Sage of Darkness

The Different Sage...
I summon Super Mario and make him jump at all the mole men's heads and then he'll throw me a flying cap and I fly past you and snach the coockie from you.
I HAVE THE COOCKIE... and I'm flying up in the sky!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I give you Navi for free. I don't even try to take the cookie! She annoys you so much that you kill yourself, and I take the cookie.
I HAVE THE COOKIE!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I trip you and drop a second cookie with you, and while you fall, I nimbly grab the cookie while you have the fake cardboard one.
I claim the real cookie!

amaterasu

Writer
I use the hookshot and send a whole through your gut. As you bleed, i claim teh cookie, epona, the awesome shades, and the hookshot!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I take your avatar and make it come to life and start attacking you and bring me the cookie.
I DO SO VERY MUCH HAV DA COOKIE!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Since you're the son of Manus (whoever that is) I complain to him, so he sends you to your room and gives me the cookie. I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom