• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Bel nods and follows Al
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupus continues building a labyrinth in the forest

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora lets out a sigh of relief upon Ardeel's remark. When she sees them she waves to them to get their attention while smiling very happily because she was glad to see they were safe.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko gasps when Ardeel reveals the sword. She just couldn' understand why this had to keep happening. She looked up and Ulrich's health bar was still there. That meant he was at least alive, but where he was she couldn't be sure. Aiko sent him a pm really quick, asking him where he was.

Storm

Lupus realizes that at this juncture it would not be beneficial to wedge himself into the story for the sake of participation solely on the fact of how talking to people has gone before

Bel though cries a little at the fact of another PK
" something must be done about these people"

Storm

(Insider Information: Deku is uncertain of our motivations and realizes this is a boring floor and is mostly wants to focus on PKing the Pkers or something like that)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Storm's right. I kind of want to move on a little bit but we're in the middle of something. My activity's also dropping a little because this is my first term I'm taking all engineering classes and it's super time-consuming. I'll get back to this in a few days, but for now I'm behind in classes))

Storm

Lupus divies out stat points. he wonders what everyone is doing, but knows they are better off without him, since they hardly ever ask for his help.

Suddenly Lupus is teleported to the Inn in the city or something, landing on top of Alwin, standing on his shoulders

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel hesitates for a moment, before elaborating further about the sword.

"Here, Al. Take a look at this in particular." He points out to Al the familiar insignia that they had happened upon on the previous floor. "It's them. They're at it again. I can't wager the full extent of their actions thus far obviously, but a second occurrence as far as I know happening this soon is beyond coincidence. There's an agenda here, and the more I think about it, I just can't let it go. I know we have a game to complete, surely; but-" Ardeel stops speaking for a moment. It did not occur to him initially what he was saying, but it sunk in just as quickly. He had to investigate this case, even if it meant shirking the duties of actually completing the game. The presence of player killing angered Ardeel, as it was bad enough players were dying in a struggle to complete the game; but to be killed by one of their own? It was cheap. He didn't want these players to die in vain, yet he also didn't see it fit to just stall the efforts to conquer the floors. Something had to give, and unfortunately, Ardeel knew what he had to do. Not very confidently, he continues talking.

"I...I think I'm going to depart from the team temporarily. I know it's early in our time together, but I feel that I need to pursue this further. I apologize." He looks Al in the eyes a bit more focused, trying to seem more resolute although he wasn't quite sure about the decision himself. Al. Ardeel owed a decent lot to him through the game thus far. He saw whatever value Ardeel had inside himself, and that much alone was reassuring. This it was, let alone the growing bonds he shared with his other cohorts. Oregano, Lupus, Bel, Aiko, Ulrich, Lenora; they were all good people. Lenora. Ardeel really didn't want to leave her behind. He could only hope that she was taking this well. "Well, I guess this is goodbye for now." he finishes with a nod. Turning away from Al, and finally the rest of the crew, he takes his leave, only looking back one more time as the distance between himself and the others was sufficient enough. Perhaps Ardeel could have explained himself better, but the timing was urgent, and he needed to act as soon as possible. Looks like it was time to get to work.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al was going to stop Ardeel, but he felt like his friend needed to do this. So he watched him go, a little sad.
Looking down at the sword, Al knew that his mind fell into a similar pattern as Ardeel's had: something needed to be done. He'd been thinking that way for a while, but hadn't really said anything. He considered doing so, but he decided that Ardeel's departure would probably have a negative impact on morale. Best to save ideas like that for better times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom