• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Justa, while I can understand the majority of your points, I frankly don't like the demeaning tone in a couple of parts. Replying with the likes of "Oh so you agreed with me after all?" not only sounds a bit haughty, but it also seems to be a ploy for forcing others into agreement. Yes, it can be aggravating when a rival "accuses" you of similar misdeeds that they have done themselves, but resorting to such methods―perhaps petty in appearance―indicates an ulterior motive. It's like attempting to cripple an opposing argument instead of flesh it out.

Not trying to make this personal; however, from a bystander's point of view it does come off as suspicious.

Justa, while I can understand the majority of your points, I frankly don't like the demeaning tone in a couple of parts. Replying with the likes of "Oh so you agreed with me after all?" not only sounds a bit haughty, but it also seems to be a ploy for forcing others into agreement. Yes, it can be aggravating when a rival "accuses" you of similar misdeeds that they have done themselves, but resorting to such methods―perhaps petty in appearance―indicates an ulterior motive. It's like attempting to cripple an opposing argument instead of flesh it out.

Not trying to make this personal; however, from a bystander's point of view it does come off as suspicious.
It's just my playstyle, I'm sure you're aware of it by now, lol. I find being passive gets you nowhere. I don't really see how it indicates any sort of "ulterior" motive or anything suspicious really. I think I properly fleshed out my argument against him in an alright tone, whereas you're using one or two quotes to say I'm being demeaning.

Let's say someone voted for you using reasonings they themselves used to try and lynch an innocent the day before and greatly exaggerated those reasonings to start a lynch. I'm getting a real odd vibe by Poka and I'm not quite sure what it is. It's a very inconsistent, rushed and contradictory style. The only reason I'm not voting is that I don't think Mafia would be that willing to have two Mafia members on the opposing lynch. I could be wrong though and they could easily be using Pendio's death to try and get me lynched, which could explain Poka's rushed and contradictory vote on me.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
NOTICE
Day 2 has been extended by one extra day, because of server issues yesterday.

Vote count:

Justac00lguy - 1 (PokaLink)

Not voting: Crus@der77x, Repetance, Sheik, musicfan, Batman, Go_Dark_Link, Linkdude74, Kiddrangon, Blackkirby, Mellow Ezlo, DekuNut, Scarfed, Mido, Justac00lguy

With 15 players alive it takes 12 for a lynch. Day ends on Monday, May 4th 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT

Repentance - 3
Mido - 3
Sheik - 3
musicfan - 3
Batman - 2
Justac00lguy - 1
Go_Dark_Link - 3
Linkdude74 - 3
Scarfed - 3
Mellow Ezlo - 3
Blackkirby - 3

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Is that what happened? I thought my phone was just getting bad internet.
So what are other people's thoughts on the JC/Poka thing?

Hmm I guess that Poka seems more suspicious than JC but honestly I'm not really sure yet. Also I wonder if the mafia have an usurper. That could potentially be a reason why the mafia didn't save their god father. But I can't seem to remember anyone from the anime who would fit that role so I guess not.

Hmm I guess that Poka seems more suspicious than JC but honestly I'm not really sure yet. Also I wonder if the mafia have an usurper. That could potentially be a reason why the mafia didn't save their god father. But I can't seem to remember anyone from the anime who would fit that role so I guess not.
It could be a possibility, but another Mafia member could have saved him. I think it pretty obvious now why Mafia didn't save Pendio. They didn't want to have multiple Mafia members on a lynch. I remember in a game a while back there was 3-4 Mafia members on a 4 vote lynch and it was very easy to pick them off once we got one. So if they had 2-3 Mafia members on Sadia's lynch, and later we found out Pendio was scum, it's game over basically. Pokalink could easily be scum because of this, but I'm entirely sure. The one reason which is stopping me from voting for him is that, if he was scum, he could have unvoted and voted Pendio, which would have made most people think he was Town.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I don't think poka is scum. I'm going to look back over things and see about voting someone else if the forums will cooperate

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Sorry I couldn't get the site to agree with me to post sooner. Anyway, with what's happened it seems like people are starting to form suspicions around Poka and JC. If I had to judge JC's response to the vote makes me slightly more suspicious of Poka, but not in any significant way.

Is that what happened? I thought my phone was just getting bad internet.
So what are other people's thoughts on the JC/Poka thing?

Well, time to get the ball rolling. Day ends Monday, so we need to choose someone.
Vote: Poka

Personally I'm getting a town-town vibe from them. Tbh, even though day ends on monday, I don't see why we'd have to choose between them, to me neither is very suspicious. I'm gonna try to look back to see if anyone pops out more. Emphasis on try though, this is the third time I try to post today with the site being a butt.

I am so sorry for my absence thus far. With the site issues I've been having conjoined with an overall busy week, I have not been able to jump on in. Anyway, since I haven't been able to keep up too well as of late, I will comment on a few things I saw so far:

Poka, I believed you mentioned my vote on Pendio not being accounted for. Personally, I think I should explain it! It was indeed a random vote at first, but then I began to grow skeptical after he posted this:

Also, I know it might not mean much coming from me, but Sadia is known to be a very crafty and cunning Mafia player while scum. So the fact that her reason for voting for me is because I have been proven to be a threat to the Town as a Mafiosi in the past does not hold too much water coming from her, since the terms that apply to me apply to her as well. Also, last year I lost a few games while playing as a Mafia member, so I am clearly not that big of a threat in that regard if I am Mafia (which Sadia seems to be basing this whole thing of off). However, while I did lose a few games as Mafia last year, I did not lose a single game in which I was on the Town's side, so I think that, if anything, I can be a useful and handy asset to the Town. Also, for everybody's information, I have sneaked in a soft claim somewhere (although do not expect me to either confirm or deny anything this early on).

This part of his post attempted to sway is into not lynching him based on his reliability. While he is a reliable player, I was intrigued by what seemed to be a subtle, but desperate attempt to stay alive. (It reminded me of what Axle pulled off in FMAB: Mafia.)

Now, as far as Poka and JC go, I am torn down the middle. Their posts caught my eye yesterday, but having to decide between the two has been hard. Poka has been the more adamant one in my opinion, which doesn't go against my observations of his playstyle. He is bold, but not reckless. After reviewing some of his arguments on Sadia, some seemed to stretch, but at least his efforts were better than mine on Mr. Lygon! XD JC has been the more discreet of the two, although he was the first to openly defend Pendio. What perplexes me about JC is that his viewpoints coincide heavily with Johnny Sooshi observed the day before. All in all, both players are under the spotlight for their defense of Pendio. Still, there's one strange thing I noticed: another possibility. Batman made a very solid observation on whether the Mafia members were even paying attention to the vote count. If compared to the point a few players made about the Mafia members not wanting to make bold movements as to expose themselves, then the possibility could make sense. The information we have thus far has solid basis, but I definitely need to review these points and come to a conclusion in the meantime!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Attention

I would like to put this game on hold until the server issue is resolved because it is a bit unfair to the people who can't even open the tread. So I'd like it if no one posted about the game until the server issues are fixed.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ok, I think the forums are back to normal now so I'll extend the game day so the day ends on Friday, May 8th 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT

You may now continue playing even though I didn't close it for that long :)

Hi friends.

I forgot I was in this game, so I have a lot to read. bbl

Before I do though, I have a question. Does anybody know of a character that might be associated with a Silver Staff? kthxbae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread