• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
dont you guys dare compare this day 1 to my game's. you wish it was. mine was a beautiful 23 pages of spam.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I honestly just voted to create discussion. If you think we shouldn't lynch Pen, what should we do for the rest of this day? Should we go for someone with less mafia experience?

Mido said something earlier about Sheik posting an unnecessary SAO review, but I think that's a bit of a stretch.
So... are we letting the Day end in a no lynch? Because I don't agree with that.

Unvote
Vote: Pendio

Pendio is a player I always find hard to read. And if he's scum, he's a crafty player. Obviously this is risky because Pendio could have a very useful role for the Town... but so could anyone else. :P If the rest of you guys have a better candidate for lynching, let it be known.

I'm grasping at straws when I say this, but to me, Sadia is mildly suspicious.

Generally, my play-style also includes lynching on every day, otherwise, come day 2 we might have gained little to no information if we avoid lynching.

But, I don't like when people vote to kill when they provide not even a shred of evidence for scummy behavior. Mafia knows who's town, and can generally get away more with risky un-researched voting/rving.

Also, just a general question to you Sadia, why did you vote me day 1? You never actually made any attempt to make your RV on me funny or ironic like most everyone else did. Of course, it could be, and is probably, nothing.

Your only other post is asking if anybody knew anything about this game, that question is generally useless, of course people know about this game. Did you say this to divert attention and seem casual? It's a possibility.

Besides stirring up trouble, you haven't contributed much to this game. So for the time being (Yes, like I said, I do prefer a lynch to none at all).

Vote: Sadia

If you can provide counter-arguments. Or actually contribute and give us more realistic suggestions on scum targets, then I'll most definitely reconsider my vote.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I'm grasping at straws when I say this, but to me, Sadia is mildly suspicious.

Generally, my play-style also includes lynching on every day, otherwise, come day 2 we might have gained little to no information if we avoid lynching.

But, I don't like when people vote to kill when they provide not even a shred of evidence for scummy behavior. Mafia knows who's town, and can generally get away more with risky un-researched voting/rving.

Also, just a general question to you Sadia, why did you vote me day 1? You never actually made any attempt to make your RV on me funny or ironic like most everyone else did. Of course, it could be, and is probably, nothing.

Your only other post is asking if anybody knew anything about this game, that question is generally useless, of course people know about this game. Did you say this to divert attention and seem casual? It's a possibility.

Besides stirring up trouble, you haven't contributed much to this game. So for the time being (Yes, like I said, I do prefer a lynch to none at all).

Vote: Sadia

If you can provide counter-arguments. Or actually contribute and give us more realistic suggestions on scum targets, then I'll most definitely reconsider my vote.

Well no one has really contributed much really its day 1 and so far no one has really done much.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Things usually just play out on Day One and we usually end up with a lynch, so I don't think we need to make any hasty decisions just yet.

We don't have to let it just play out though. How much info can we really get analyzing an RVS lynch? I'm not saying we have to lynch Pendio specifically, I just thought discussing a lynch target wouldn't hurt. I don't think it's hasty at all.

Yeah, Sad? We have another day. I wasn't saying we need a no-lynch. Just that I didn't have any preferences.

I know we have another day left, and it would be nice if we can spend the rest of it on discussion. I feel like the earlier we get serious, the better.

I didn't really vote to kill. Like I said before, my intention was to start up discussion. I also knew full well that there was plenty of time left in the Day, so also plenty of time to unvote if someone better to lynch came up.

It was nothing :P

What exactly would I be diverting attention from? The game had just started, nobody was attentive to anything.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
You think we should use this day to our advantage? Well then, this is a good start, eh?
Sad, any ideas on who to look at from you?

I can't really form an opinion on many people, since a lot of people haven't stated their thoughts, so I'm waiting on that. I will say this though: although they were pulling at straws, Mido and Pokalink sort of attempted scum hunting, and to me, those are definitely good signs.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Well no one has really contributed much really its day 1 and so far no one has really done much.
I'm aware. Regardless, people have made posts. And if anyone can draw out any thoughtful ideas from analyzing peoples posts, and checking for any suspicious/erratic behavior, then we can start from these and go. I however, would prefer not to settle today by RVSing, especially any noob hunting, or pro hunting, both of which are annoying, suspicious, and take the fun out of the game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Honestly the only thing that's really stopping me from voting for Saida right now is that I don't think Mafia would make that bold of a move on Day One, but it could easily be a double bluff. Sadia tries to act like a Townie by pushing hard for a Day One lynch whereas it's become quite common for Mafia to bandwagon on Day One.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Honestly the only thing that's really stopping me from voting for Saida right now is that I don't think Mafia would make that bold of a move on Day One, but it could easily be a double bluff. Sadia tries to act like a Townie by pushing hard for a Day One lynch whereas it's become quite common for Mafia to bandwagon on Day One.

This is what I'm thinking too. To be honest, not sure where else this is going to go really. I need more time to read some stuff from yesterday but the day's gonna be over before I can post cause of some irl ****.

Jamie

Two years worth of ____.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Vote count:

Pendio - 2 (Mido, Sadia)
Sadia - 2 (Pendio, PokaLink)
musican - 1 (Justac00lguy)

Not voting: Crus@der77x, Repetance, Sheik, musicfan, Batman, Go_Dark_Link, Linkdude74, Kiddrangon, Blackkirby, Johnny Sooshi, Mellow Ezlo, DekuNut, Scarfed

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a lynch. Day ends on Saturday, April 25th 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT -7

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Two years worth of ____.

Man, it really sucks that you'd be posting stuff like this, especially when there's been an attempt to start up a discussion. You must have something to add.

Well, I'll be gone somewhere for pretty much the rest of the night. Ironically, the vote is still at a tie... For me, I would like to know Pen's alignment now, because a couple people obviously don't want him gone.

Pokalink, I see that you haven't responded to my counter arguments. Do they decrease your suspicions somewhat? I was actually thinking, and your vote on me is a bit curious. Were you trying to save Pendio by getting the vote to a tie?

Jamie

Man, it really sucks that you'd be posting stuff like this, especially when there's been an attempt to start up a discussion. You must have something to add.

Well, I'll be gone somewhere for pretty much the rest of the night. Ironically, the vote is still at a tie... For me, I would like to know Pen's alignment now, because a couple people obviously don't want him gone.

Pokalink, I see that you haven't responded to my counter arguments. Do they decrease your suspicions somewhat? I was actually thinking, and your vote on me is a bit curious. Were you trying to save Pendio by getting the vote to a tie?
Why does it suck? I rarely if ever take day one seriously and there are plenty of people who are doing it, I doubt I would make much of a difference. Day one is always kinda annoying to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom