• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
And no, you haven't. It's still day one.

Anyways, looks like nothing big. I don't quite care who gets lynched at this point, so does anyone have something they're noticed? I know it's only Day One, but hey. You never know.

Well, DekuNut, I was thinking yesterday something along the lines of why Mr. Lygon even posted his views on the ever-polarizing Paul Blart: Online in the first place, as it wasn't really necessary. It seemed to be a reaction to the vote cast on him, and coupled with Pokalink's post about a plan eliminating those critical of SAO, it seemed to be a reaction against possible pressure also. However, I believe a lot of this is a strech, and the discourse I discuss was merely part of a series of joking around and serious discussion of the anime/light novel/web series/article of clothing in question. Otherwise, I find myself not really suspicious of anything.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, DekuNut, I was thinking yesterday something along the lines of why Mr. Lygon even posted his views on the ever-polarizing Paul Blart: Online in the first place, as it wasn't really necessary. It seemed to be a reaction to the vote cast on him, and coupled with Pokalink's post about a plan eliminating those critical of SAO, it seemed to be a reaction against possible pressure also. However, I believe a lot of this is a strech, and the discourse I discuss was merely part of a series of joking around and serious discussion of the anime/light novel/web series/article of clothing in question. Otherwise, I find myself not really suspicious of anything.
I agree, it's probably all Day One trolling and randomness.
And you don't find yourself scummy? Interesting... ;)

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
So... are we letting the Day end in a no lynch? Because I don't agree with that.

Unvote
Vote: Pendio

Pendio is a player I always find hard to read. And if he's scum, he's a crafty player. Obviously this is risky because Pendio could have a very useful role for the Town... but so could anyone else. :P If the rest of you guys have a better candidate for lynching, let it be known.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Definitely not going to lynch Pendio because he might be scum. He's a great player and a real asset for us if he's Town and the chances of him being scum is much less than him being Town. I'd rather not take the risk and lynch him down the line if a reason comes up.

That's unlike you @Sadia, I don't think you'd make that bold move if you were scum, but it is really uNusual.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Definitely not going to lynch Pendio because he might be scum. He's a great player and a real asset for us if he's Town and the chances of him being scum is much less than him being Town. I'd rather not take the risk and lynch him down the line if a reason comes up.

That's unlike you @Sadia, I don't think you'd make that bold move if you were scum, but it is really uNusual.

I honestly just voted to create discussion. If you think we shouldn't lynch Pen, what should we do for the rest of this day? Should we go for someone with less mafia experience?

Mido said something earlier about Sheik posting an unnecessary SAO review, but I think that's a bit of a stretch.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't think we have to decide right now and I'm not really a fan of picking off the less experienced players because that isn't really our objective. I just don't want to take a risk lynching a good player because they might be Mafia.

Things usually just play out on Day One and we usually end up with a lynch, so I don't think we need to make any hasty decisions just yet.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So... are we letting the Day end in a no lynch? Because I don't agree with that.

Unvote
Vote: Pendio

Pendio is a player I always find hard to read. And if he's scum, he's a crafty player. Obviously this is risky because Pendio could have a very useful role for the Town... but so could anyone else. :P If the rest of you guys have a better candidate for lynching, let it be known.

Not sure what to make of this. Sadia suddenly escalated close to the end of Day 1, which could be scummy and while JC is right that Pendio is good, that doesn't mean he should be given favorism in terms of a RV. Basically what I'm saying is either JC and Sadia could be scum or they're just and this is early game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom