• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Survivor: Forums Apart

Do you like the idea of hidden immunity idols?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 14134

Nah, I convinced her to give it to me, otherwise I threatened to vote her, make her use it and then go after her here in the final 4. I told her she'd be safe if she did that but I'd rather be in this spot with two idols (yes I have the other one). So whether or not I win immunity I pretty much get to decide who gets to go home and who's safe. Anyone want to start making offers?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I did, YIGA has screwed up yet again. He specificaly said post the pic in a DM with him, so I did.
I had 2 DMs with SMS and checked the wrong one.

Since it was an error of mine, I must eliminate Doc from the game.

I apologize for the mistake.

By the way, the puzzle must be completed with the 108 pieces it is defaulted to. SMS you'd better get cracking

D

Deleted member 14134

QofoKdg.png

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You ask me how as if my score was good then post a score a minute and a half better. So what exploit did you use this time?
None, I just kept at it. After seeing your score I had a goal to try beating. I re-did the puzzle like 6 times since this afternoon. This was my best score. My first attempt took me an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom