• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Survivor: Forums Apart

Do you like the idea of hidden immunity idols?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Yeah sorry tribal council is cancelled tonight unfortunately because of another unfortunate event that would affect gameplay.

But, because of this we are still on schedule and are proceeding as planned. From this point on, all eliminated members join the jury and will be the voters to determine the sole Survivor (this will happen at the end of the game)

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Welcome Everyone.

Today, I have a treat for you. Something big is about to happen.

There will be 2 tribal councils tonight. That’s right. 2 people are going to be eliminated at 2 separate tribal councils.

For this to happen, there must be 2 groups. Fortunately, there are! Here are your new groups:

Bok, Tristan, Minish

SMS, Funnier, Doc

Here’s how it’s gonna go down:

There will be 1 challenge, with the winner of each group earning immunity. Then, there will be 2 tribals, with a member of each group being eliminated.

Simple enough? Why don’t I enlighten you on what the challenge is…

Remember the second challenge? The Know your tribe challenge? You’re not doing that. You’re doing a “Know your hosts” challenge. That’s right. 6 questions about Domo will be asked, and 6 questions about me will be asked (Except Domo is gone now and never sent in the questions about him that should be in this, so it's 12 about me)

As fellow members of ZD, you should be able to know MOST of these questions, and if you don't, you may be able to find out by doing a little digging.

-1 point for incorrectly answering a question, 0 for not answering a question, +1 for a correct answer. The member of each group with the highest score wins. In the event of a tie, a tie breaker question will be asked until the tie is broken.

You have 24 hours to submit all answers.

Survivors Ready? GO!

1- Who is YIGA's favorite Survivor Contestant?
2- What is YIGA's favorite Movie?
3- What was YIGA's first Zelda game?
4- What is YIGA's favorite Zelda game?
5- Who is YIGA's Favorite Zelda Character?
6- What is YIGA's Favorite Fighting Game (Not series, game)?
7- What are YIGA's thoughts about Skyward Sword (General thoughts. If I agree you get 1 if I disagree you lose one)
8- Which of these consoles does YIGA NOT own: PS4, Switch, D.S Lite, Wii, Atari 2600
9- YIGA's favorite color?
10- YIGA's favorite book?
11- YIGA's favorite Bond Actor so far (I will give you a hint: I haven't seen any Brosnan or Craig movies yet)
12- YIGA's favorite Superhero?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Funnier answered 8 questions and got all 8 correct. 8 for funnier
SMS answered 6 questions and got 5 correct. 4 for SMS
Doc answered 10 questions and got 8 correct. 6 for Doc.

Funnier... WINS IMMUNITY AND IS GUARANTEED TO BE IN THE FINAL 4!

Bok answered 9 questions and got all 9 correct. 9 for Bok
Tristan answered 0 questions. 0 for Tristan
Minish answered 10 questions and got 9 correct. 8 for Minish

Bok... WINS IMMUNITY AND IS GUARANTEED TO BE IN THE FINAL 4!

Any player with an immunity idol may use theirs tonight if they wish. Remember, next tribal after this one is the last one to use it, otherwise it is invalid.

Remember, if you are eliminated from this moment on, you are on the jury, so you will be the final voters to decide the winner of Survivor Season 2, so you are still a very important part of the game.

Remember, you can't talk with anyone who isn't in your temporary tribe until these tribes are done.

Questions: Will be on discord.

Goodnight

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Oh and if yall wanna know the answers here they are:

1- Who is YIGA's favorite Survivor Contestant?

Spencer Bledsoe

2- What is YIGA's favorite Movie?

The Princess Bride

3- What was YIGA's first Zelda game?

Skyward Sword

4- What is YIGA's favorite Zelda game?

Twilight Princess

5- Who is YIGA's Favorite Zelda Character?

Ganondorf

6- What is YIGA's Favorite Fighting Game (Not series, game)?

Smash 4

7- What are YIGA's thoughts about Skyward Sword (General thoughts. If I agree you get 1 if I disagree you lose one)

I like it. Literally all you needed to put

8- Which of these consoles does YIGA NOT own: PS4, Switch, D.S Lite, Wii, Atari 2600

PS4

9- YIGA's favorite color?

Purple

10- YIGA's favorite book?

And Then There Were None, but that's about to change when I finally rethink some things. Counts at this point in time though

11- YIGA's favorite Bond Actor so far (I will give you a hint: I haven't seen any Brosnan or Craig movies yet)

Connery. While Lazenby had my favorite movie so far, he was not my favorite Bond.

12- YIGA's favorite Superhero?

I don't think anyone guessed on this question at all, but it's Dr. Strange. The only reason I watched Infinity War, which is the movie that is now making me watch the other movies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Also, the votes are due no later than 9pm PST tomorrow 8/8 unlike what I said earlier in Discord.

I just remembered I have a backpacking trip I'mma be on starting Friday and this game needs finishing!

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Funnier Doc and SMS are all on one group.

SMS
Doc
SMS

SMS
, It's time for you to go. Please leave all game related chats immediately. Remember you are on the jury, so you will hear the finalist's cases and help pick a winner.

Bok Minish and Tristan are in another

Minish
Tristan
Minish
Minish

Minish
, It's time for you to go. Please leave all game related chats immediately. Remember you are on the jury, so you will hear the finalist's cases and help pick a winner.

Yoo so it looks like I will be gone starting Saturday morning, so I wanna wrap this game up before I leave. This said, we are hopping right into the next challenge

Hello contestants!

Today, you will do an online Jigsaw Puzzle. When you finish, screenshot your completed puzzle and time.

Fastest time wins immunity and is safe at tribal.

If you have any questions, ask Domo and/or me.

Survivors Ready? GO!

https://www.jigsawexplorer.com/puzzles/wiltshire-manor-jigsaw-puzzle/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom