• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Survivor: Forums Apart

Do you like the idea of hidden immunity idols?

• Total voters

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I thought about that, but we were all over the map on if we had those games and the ability to take a pic or vid or whatever, so i ended up scrapping the idea.

Who knows, maybe next season.

Also I'd like to give a big thanks to my comod and creative advisor @Domozilla777 ! You rocked it!

I didn't really do much but I'm glad that I was able to contribute. GG Yigahim, GG Tristan

D

Deleted member 14134

Everyone gathered around Tristan to congratulate him while Dizzi just kind of made sandcastles on her own to the side. Bok watched from the distance, leaned against a tree watching the celebration. The sun was setting over ZD and he knew he wouldn't be here to see it rise tomorrow. "Well, it was a good run," he said as he took one last look at his friends then turned to leave before any of them noticed him. He had taken a few steps when he heard the rabble behind him cease.

"And where do you think you're going?" said a voice behind him. He turned to see Doc standing a few yards behind him, one hand on hip, eyes staring tantalizing, threatening to melt him under his gaze.

"I-I was just going to-" Bok stuttered as Doc closed the distance between them, wrapped his arms around Bok and swung him down low for a deep, long, passionate kiss, their hands travelling along their bodies, breathing in each others scent and feeling their warmth pressed up against each other. They broke off, each red in the face staring lovingly into each others eyes.

"Didn't think I'd let you go without saying goodbye now did you?" asked Doc.

"Take care of our baby," Bok said as ran his hand along Doc's stomach. Doc nodded and Bok took a few steps back and turned away before he could be pulled back to the place he decided to leave. He mounted a horse and turned one last time to address everyone. "It was a pleasure playing with you all. I hope there are no hard feelings over anything that happened. I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you all and I will never forget you. It's been an honor to spend time with you here on ZD."

"Bok wait," said Tristan. "We're on a ****ing island, where are you even going to take the horse?"

"Have faith my good and fruity friend, the Bok works in mysterious ways!" he exclaimed and turned his horse and rode off along the beach.

Funnier approached Doc from behind and wrapped his arms around him placing his hands on his stomach. "Don't worry," he whispered in Doc's ear, "I'll be your baby mommy now." Doc placed his hands over Funniers and smiled, knowing that despite Bok being gone, everything would be ok.

"What the **** is even happening?" asked Minish Link. As with most things involving Bok, no one really knew for sure. They all stood there together in silence and watched as Bok rode his horse straight into the ocean causing them both to drown, as the sun set over ZD.

Goodbye.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Everyone gathered around Tristan to congratulate him while Dizzi just kind of made sandcastles on her own to the side. Bok watched from the distance, leaned against a tree watching the celebration. The sun was setting over ZD and he knew he wouldn't be here to see it rise tomorrow. "Well, it was a good run," he said as he took one last look at his friends then turned to leave before any of them noticed him. He had taken a few steps when he heard the rabble behind him cease.

"And where do you think you're going?" said a voice behind him. He turned to see Doc standing a few yards behind him, one hand on hip, eyes staring tantalizing, threatening to melt him under his gaze.

"I-I was just going to-" Bok stuttered as Doc closed the distance between them, wrapped his arms around Bok and swung him down low for a deep, long, passionate kiss, their hands travelling along their bodies, breathing in each others scent and feeling their warmth pressed up against each other. They broke off, each red in the face staring lovingly into each others eyes.

"Take care of our baby," Bok said as ran his hand along Doc's stomach. Doc nodded and Bok took a few steps back and turned away before he could be pulled back to the place he decided to leave. He mounted a horse and turned one last time to address everyone. "It was a pleasure playing with you all. I hope there are no hard feelings over anything that happened. I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you all and I will never forget you. It's been an honor to spend time with you here on ZD."

"Bok wait," said Tristan. "We're on a ****ing island, where are you even going to take the horse?"

"Have faith my good and fruity friend, the Bok works in mysterious ways!" he exclaimed and turned his horse and rode off along the beach.

Funnier approached Doc from behind and wrapped his arms around him placing his hands on his stomach. "Don't worry," he whispered in Doc's ear, "I'll be your baby mommy now." Doc placed his hands over Funniers and smiled, knowing that despite Bok being gone, everything would be ok.

"What the **** is even happening?" asked Minish Link. As with most things involving Bok, no one really knew for sure. They all stood there together in silence and watched as Bok rode his horse straight into the ocean causing them both to drown, as the sun set over ZD.

Goodbye.
One issue. No menetioning of me!?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman

Goodbye.
Like if you cry every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom