• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Survivor: Forums Apart

Do you like the idea of hidden immunity idols?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Funnier... Where are youuuu...? Triiiistan?

SMS WINS IMMUNITY AND IS GUARANTEED A 1/3 SHOT AT WINNING SURVIVOR: FORUMS APART!

Tristan, Bok, and Funnier, I cannot say the same for you.

Votes are due at 8 pm PST tomorrow 8/10/18 check the announcement below

@funnier6
@Tristan
@Bok Chan Sama
@Spiritual Mask Salesman

I will be gone starting Saturday morning and will be gone for about a week. Domo is also gone at that time. Unfortunately, this means the game will go on a short break as the mods are not present. Sorry for the inconvenience and this will give you plenty of time to talk game and work on your speech to the jury (assuming you make it to the final tribal). If you cannot for some reason wait a week, I will have to search for another option, but for now we will take a break.

Also we've updated our privacy policy

D

Deleted member 14134

IdolBanner3.png

Using this one for me
jeff-probst-hidden-immunity-idol-s35-ep-9.jpg

And Minish Links for Tristan.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The idol for Bok is authentic... The idol for Tristan is a fake. All votes for Tristan remain valid. All votes for bok are null.

Funnier
Funnier
Bok. Does not count
Funnier

The third member of the jury:
Funnier

It's time for you to go. Please leave all game related chats and we will send you an invite to Ponderosa. Get working on questions for the finalists.

Well, if we learned one thing today, it's that you're never safe when you think you are. Even idols can be forged.

Congraulations Bok, SMS, and Tristan. You are the final three players in Survivor: Forums Apart. However.... You aren't done yet. We're going to the final 2!

In this challenge, you will each create a piece of writing that follows the theme of Fighting. You have an entire week to create a piece of writing with no minimum amount of words/characters, however we do request you don’t make it much longer than 5 pages.

Once you are finished, you will submit your work in a DM with me and Domo.

Once the whopping week is up, you may no longer submit anything. We will have 3 judges vote on which piece of writing was their favorite. These judges are the jury so far: Doc, Minish, and Funnier. The piece with the most votes wins immunity and is safe for another day. The pieces are entirely anonymous to ensure full fairness with no bias.

In the event of a tie, the stray vote must choose between the two tied pieces. In the event of a 3 way tie, we will add one final judge

If you have any question(s), PM either Domo or I.

Survivors Ready? GO!

So yeah after today I'm gone and can't answer your questions. This is pretty self explanatory so I hope you won't need me

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
In an interesting turn of events, SMS WINS IMMUNITY and is guaranteed a 1/2 shot of winning Survivor: Forums apart! (Only submission = winner)

Tristan, bok, unfortunately you aren't safe tonight. One of you two will be going home, and with no idols, there is nothing to save you but your words.

Because Tristan and Bok will clearly vote for each other, SMS is the deciding vote and has 24 hours to come up with an answer. The person with that vote will go home, and the other will present their case to the jury against SMS to win votes to be crowned the second sole Survivor.

SMS, I suggest you think long and hard. ANd get working on your case to the jury.

1- The game is almost over. Do you think you will win?

2- Have you worked on a resume yet?

3- Yall still there? I got one entry for the contest...

4- What are your thoughts on the current jury and how they may vote?

5- Is the game already over?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
"1- The game is almost over. Do you think you will win?"

I think it's possible, but even if I stay in for the final two it's only up to the jury so who knows what'll happen.

2- Have you worked on a resume yet?

I have.

3- Yall still there? I got one entry for the contest...

Sorry, I've been working hella overtime and had very little time to throw something together for this challenge.

4- What are your thoughts on the current jury and how they may vote?

I'm not sure, but I have a pretty good idea of how it may go down.

5- Is the game already over?

Certainly not.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The votes are in...

Bok
It's time for you to join the jury. I will send you an invite to Ponderosa, where you, doc, funnier, and Minish will listen to Tristan and SMS plead their cases, and ultimately vote on who shall be crowned the Sole Survivor.

Now, there are no more challenges. The power has shifted to the jury, those whom you have decided to vote out are now in control of the game.

Plead your cases to the jury about why you deserve to be crowned the Sole Survivor.

Jury, please ask questions to either or both of the contestants during this time to help you understand better.

In 36 hours, one 8/23/18 at 7 am PST the questions will conclude and the votes will be cast. Once they are done being cast, I will announce who is the sole Survivor, add them to my signature, and post game discussion may begin. I will also reveal chats and conversations made throughout the game.

Begin!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Simple question, directed at both.

Why do you think you should win over the other person?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Simple question, directed at both.

Why do you think you should win over the other person?
I won immunity idols, plus I found a hidden immunity idol. I participated and made my way to the end. Bok really had the best position of anyone in the game, I knew if he made it to the end there would be no chance to beat him, and Tristan and him were working together pretty early. I never had a solid alliance besides working with Tristan and Bok toward the end. And I wanted to end up with Tristan here in the end, I wanted to work with him from the start. Tristan was honest with me throughout the whole game as far as I'm aware. He even told me that if Bok won immunity, Bok wasn't going to take me to final 2. So it was crucial that either I won, or Tristan, because we did make a final 2 deal.

Yeah, my answer is I actively played this game, and I think I played it well because I'm here, afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom