• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, I know this is supposed to be non-claim-breakable, but Contrainer's alignment makes me a bit suspicious. Jiggs sounds to me like he/she could be a third party alignment, do you think it's at all possible that alignment is at least influenced by the character? I know it can't be totally dependant on character, because what if no one chose a bad guy, we'd have no mafia, but could it at least be influenced?
I don't know if it's even worth trying to find tells based on characters. Rubik said in the op that alignments were determined at random.

That said, Survivor ironically fits Jigglypuff rather well considering the anime.

js i'm training for the ffr ot *glares at sunfan* so i'm not gonna be as active/gung ho as i usually am

i'll read once i tire out from my session

If Moe were here he'd understand
We had a horrific experience on another site where we were promised that flavor wasn't alignment indicative and that knowing the topic of the game (the Canadian TV Show "Trailer Park Boys") would provide no benefit to any players

it was not the case

loved trailer park boys

oh right, funnygurl was there too
fun fact, she was the only player that won that game
everyone else got a draw
truly a detestable experience

that's why

Minish, Mello, SMS, Johnny, Sunfan

no wolves there?

Doc probably the towniest person outside of those

Johnny could be a wolf I just haven't disliked anything he's said

bout as far as i'd gotten during my break

funnier, i don't like that you instigated the char claiming. don't think that's pro-town

ima trust sunfan's town claim 'cause i don't want sunfan to be a wolf ;___________________;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom