• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
First you steal my chracter, then you don’t appreciate Rubiks eloquent and awe-inspiring flavor? I’ve got to say, things aren’t looking great for you.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I sorta agree with SunFan on this one. If you have a counter ability, use it cautiously but I don’t think we need to announce it here. All it does is reveal to mafia who is safe to NK and give them an opportunity to lie and keep power roles from targeting them.

Yeah, this. On the one hand it could WIFOM so that the mafia don't know when to target then, but I think it's better to keep them totally in the dark.

@funnier6 you're not dead, right?

Hello fren. Glad you are alive

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Something about the late day votes on Alit make me a little uncomfortable. With funnier agreeing with me that he should be a relatively easy scum catch later, it seems weird that he kept going with it. I agree with Minish in that his thoughts were very easy and potentially lazy, but I still think Contrainer was a better lynch in the end (before the knowledge that he wasn't town) because Alit had at least said/done something to try and help.

I know I said I would have been fine with either an Alit or Contrainer lynch yesterday, and I would have; I just don't really like that votes piled up on the former when it was clear the latter was going to be lynched.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Also, I know this is supposed to be non-claim-breakable, but Contrainer's alignment makes me a bit suspicious. Jiggs sounds to me like he/she could be a third party alignment, do you think it's at all possible that alignment is at least influenced by the character? I know it can't be totally dependant on character, because what if no one chose a bad guy, we'd have no mafia, but could it at least be influenced?

Also, I know this is supposed to be non-claim-breakable, but Contrainer's alignment makes me a bit suspicious. Jiggs sounds to me like he/she could be a third party alignment, do you think it's at all possible that alignment is at least influenced by the character? I know it can't be totally dependant on character, because what if no one chose a bad guy, we'd have no mafia, but could it at least be influenced?

time will tell if this is true or not
better to analyze future flips than it is to have people comment on this now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom