• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
ME has played here before and in the other OoT crossover game on Bulba. I'll say that he definitely has an eccentric playstyle so that seems familiar. I can't recall if he was scum in any of the games I played with him. But this seems in line with his town play and that's why I'm not entirely scum reading him but I feel he might be able to do this as scum too.

funnier6

Courage~
ME has played here before and in the other OoT crossover game on Bulba. I'll say that he definitely has an eccentric playstyle so that seems familiar. I can't recall if he was scum in any of the games I played with him. But this seems in line with his town play and that's why I'm not entirely scum reading him but I feel he might be able to do this as scum too.
He was town in both. He is fully capable of doing so as both alignments. One of those not to be trusted under any circumstances people that people trust anyway and lose the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
He was town in both. He is fully capable of doing so as both alignments. One of those not to be trusted under any circumstances people that people trust anyway and lose the game.

I thought he was town in both. Was pretty certain he was in the game here, but couldn't remember if he was town/mafia/third party in the crossover.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
flashflashrevolution.com

funnier played a game on there after moe bugged him to (moe plays on FFR as well under the name flashflash account)
I joined here after funnier and I developed a deep, deep friendship once we realized that we are the same person
Hmm, really? I thought you were from Nintensheetmusic like Moe.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
flashflashrevolution.com

funnier played a game on there after moe bugged him to (moe plays on FFR as well under the name flashflash account)
I joined here after funnier and I developed a deep, deep friendship once we realized that we are the same person
I refuse to believe that a website with a name that silly exists and am too stubborn to potentially prove myself wrong by checking.

Also funnier is mine to lynch, you can't have him. (:

I refuse to believe that a website with a name that silly exists and am too stubborn to potentially prove myself wrong by checking.
I refused to believe that there was someone who would claim roleblocker with actions that locked themselves out of a game
and then I saw you do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom