• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
End of Day Five

Tristan has been lynched.

The Piranha Plant hopped goofily down the alleyway hoping to escape his pursuers. Desperately, like a sloth realizing it was late for its dental appointment and couldn't have attended a dental appointment in the first place because they don't accept sloths as patients, the plant found itself face to face with a dead end.

"It's over, Piranha Plant, we know you killed Toon Link," the Inkling said, readying her Splat Roller, "you have nowhere left to run."

"What are you talking about? It couldn't have been me, I have an alibi—I was volunteering at the orphanage, just ask the piranha plant with the mustache who works there and he'll vouch for me," the plant said nervously.

"Hyaaaa!" said Young Link defiantly.

"That's right," Ike said, "his alternate self told him that you were the one responsible. Just look in your pot."

Piranha Plant looked down, finding a boomerang lodged in the back of his pot.

"That could have been anyone's," Piranha Plant said indignantly.

"Hya!" said Young Link defiantly.

"That's right," Ike said, "it has Toon Link's name on it."

"You don't know that it's the same one. Why, we had four 'Toon Links' in my high school physics class alone!" Piranha Plant desperately lied.

"Hyaa!" said Young Link defiantly.

"Yeah, not my best lie," the plant said.

"Any last words?" the Inkling said, raising the Splat Roller above her head.

"I'm a DLC fighter, you can't do this to me. I'm supposed to be overpowered! I'm too pretty to di—" the plants words were cut short as its body was splatted to oblivion in a colorful display that would have made Jackson Pollock proud.

"Hyaaa!" said Young Link defiantly.

"Good idea, I think we can still save everyone," Ike said as he gathered the trophies of all his fallen friends. He paused a moment and then whispered softly to the statues, "I told you I'd fight for you... my friends..."

One by one, the magic of Funnier's desperation to play mafia filled the air and restored all the statues to life. Except for the ones that aren't town, because life isn't fair sometimes.

Tristan was Piranha Plant, Mafia-Aligned Plant.

250px-Piranha_Plant_SSBU.png

Ptooie - Once per day you may pm me to add an additional secret vote to a player of your choice. This vote will not show up until the final vote count at the end of the day and will not have a name attached to it.

Poison Breath - Once per night, you may roleblock target player. (You may not use more than one ability during the same night.)

Long-Stem Strike - Twice per game, during the night, you may use this ability in place of the standard nightkill. Your kill goes through all forms of protection and you are invincible to abilities from that player as you perform it. (You may not use more than one ability during the same night.)

Final Smash: Petey Piranha - For the remainder of the game, you may jail up to 2 other players every night.

ALL TOWN PLAYERS WIN
ALL NON-TOWN PLAYERS LOSE

The game is over, you can go home.

Mafia chat: https://discord.gg/zkCz5U8
Link chat: https://discord.gg/ePngjVj

Haha, this was an amazing ending. Also gg everyone :pikalove::pikalove:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Gg guys, and great game Rubik! Had a blast!

Flying Slam - Kill yourself and another player (use only during the night).
Tristan and I guessed this once ALIT claimed bowser lmao

Final Smash: Great Aether - Kill target player and any other player who is networked with them in any way.
Man, I'm glad this wasn't the voted FS and that I wasn't the target lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
GG everyone. Johnny and Tristan definitely put up a tough fight and made me unsure of a lot of stuff. And I couldn't get past the fact that SMS looked like he could be playing a distancing game with Johnny like me and him did in the Jojo game which got us the win. So sorry for suspecting you so much SMS. I think I suspected almost everyone at one point besides Hero. Just decided to lock my townread on him day 1.

Also, sorry for final smashing you @Doc . The roleblock thing really threw me off and I didn't expect there to be a 3rd. So I thought for sure you were scum. I actually wasn't scumreading you until that. :(

Anyways, this was a really fun game. Even though my reads were pretty bad throughout. And the dead were probably having fun watching me freak out at the end there. Lol. Thanks for hosting @Rubik .

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I can't believe nobody questioned my awful poisoner fake claim!
Oh I knew it was suspect and so did funnier, but I didn't want to throw a case against you on the final day because it would have made me seem desperate. Everyone was voting you, so my last tactic was to be passive.

Anyway, I'm glad Town won in the end. This game would have been easier for me if we would have lynched Johnny back on Day 2, lol. Every day afterward up until Day 4 I felt like I was completely stuck. I argued for funnier or me to get the smash ball because I just wanted to see Johnny's flip so badly - it was like the game depended on it for me. By Day 4 I was beginning to question my own reads and my PoE because I thought since Doc was the JOAT, Minish had to be fakeclaiming, plus the lack of a red flip had me frustrated.

Anyway, I was wondering @Johnny Sooshi, why didn't you try using your warlock punch early on? Did you think it was just too risky?

GG everyone. Johnny and Tristan definitely put up a tough fight and made me unsure of a lot of stuff. And I couldn't get past the fact that SMS looked like he could be playing a distancing game with Johnny like me and him did in the Jojo game which got us the win. So sorry for suspecting you so much SMS. I think I suspected almost everyone at one point besides Hero. Just decided to lock my townread on him day 1.
It's all good Minish, I was just as paranoid about you, haha!

@funnier6 We did ittttt!!!! Being in a neighborhood with funnier was actually torture really fun! It was nice to be able to talk to him and try to solve the game. I must say, he kept me grounded when I started to get paranoid of Minish on Day 4.

Gg guys, it was a ton of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom