• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Should we policy him sunfan? :P

Hmph. Well I guess I'm not fighting for you then.

Look at the quote I put in my vote

You should do more than just point out what someone else said against someone. SMS's statement may have made Doc look a little wolfy, but you should have contributed to it as well. If you really felt that Doc was mafia, you should've dug a little deeper than a single post. Your vote didn't bring anything to the table and looks too easy and, imo, wolfish. Thus my vote. It's not just because you're being inactive, it's because you seem to be trying to earn cheap town points whilst staying under the radar.

Anyway, I don't view Contrainer as scummy at the moment, probably because I don't think scum in their right mind would vote in such a way to draw attention to themselves. I could be wrong though.
Played a game where he claimed mafia as mafia and voted himself
he def doesnt have a problem with

Look at the quote I put in my vote

the difference between you and SMS is that SMS waited for an answer, while you just voted without hesitation

I see that Doc had a top suspect that was different from his vote; it seems obvious that his vote was a joke to me, but I can forgive that by itself

its more that it feels like you don't care about what Doc had to say as an answer, but felt like you could place a vote somewhere opportunistically

If that's true, wow. What game on what Forum? Bulbagarden?
MafiaUniverse
The Ducktales Mash

He claimed mafia and self-voted on the first day because he was trying to get people to think he was a jester so that they wouldn't lynch him

plan backfired for a few reasons, namely that there are almost never jesters on MafiaUniverse and if there ever are, games need to be advertised as bastard in order to have them, which this game was not

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
MafiaUniverse
The Ducktales Mash

He claimed mafia and self-voted on the first day because he was trying to get people to think he was a jester so that they wouldn't lynch him

plan backfired for a few reasons, namely that there are almost never jesters on MafiaUniverse and if there ever are, games need to be advertised as bastard in order to have them, which this game was not
Interesting. But that seems like a very different circumstance.

I like the thought but I don’t know what you expect to get out of sunfan. It seems like the same lack of motivation as before. I’d rather go for a more tried and true method like ALIT that I know I can get results from. Don’t want to yet cause Doc has given me nothing to work with and I don’t want to let him off the hook.

I am taking this game extremely casually before the wildcards on MU and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom