• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda feels like end of day has already come and were just waiting on the flip
I have no idea who is dying tho

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sorry guys, I'm visiting family for the weekend and we had a busy day today.

I think the day doesn't end for another 9 1/2 hours, correct me if I'm wrong.

I think I'm going to keep my vote on Contrainer. While sitting back isn't inherently scummy, especially on day 1, I find him coming in after not having contributed at all and voting for someone with no explanation over an obvious joke vote to be a bit suspect. Additionally, he still hasn't said much in his defense o
Found Doc's post about having you as the strongest suspicion but voting Tristan odd. But your behavior is also a bit all over the place. Very short posts mostly voting people or prodding them about something with a longer post only coming when your quick vote shifts were pointed out.
Unfortunately, this is kind of a part of SMS's playstyle, though slightly more reminiscent of the way I remember him playing long ago.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Yeah, we've got some more time left in the day but not much, and I imagine a lot of people are gonna be asleep at EoD.

As of right now, I'm gonna finally place a serious vote. I meant to make this known earlier, but got busy. Contrainer jumped to the top of my suspicions with their vote against me. At the risk of parroting everyone, its for the same reasons given. It was a vote without any explanation over a joke. It also really hurts my feelings.

I was hoping we'd see some elaboration or explanation of any kind, maybe a reaction to myself and others pointing out that it was clearly a joke. But because Contrainer seems to be skirting around the topic, I feel most comfortable lynching them today. I do admit that I'm a little worried about how suddenly Contrainer's wagon started, but I'm choosing to ignore those worries for the time being. Contrainer's actions come off as anti-town to me, and thats currently outweighing my apprehension with the wagon.

I have no clue what the vote counts at (@Rubik), but I'm gonna

Unvote Satan Himself
Vote Contrainer

You get to live another day, Tristan

funnier6

Courage~
Hmm, might as well claim my character. I'm Bowser!
That was my second guess.
I am taking this game extremely casually before the wildcards on MU and all.
LAME. Theres zero chance of burn out from a game like this and its important to keep the mind sharp, don't you agree?
Found Doc's post about having you as the strongest suspicion but voting Tristan odd. But your behavior is also a bit all over the place. Very short posts mostly voting people or prodding them about something with a longer post only coming when your quick vote shifts were pointed out.
C'mon you can do better than that.
Unvote Satan Himself
Vote Contrainer
LAME

I'm going to kill Rubik for not giving us a vote count. I'll probably get one going in a little while but its taking away valuable time in which I could be playing Three Houses so I will be angreh.

I guess I'll be up in the morning for the tail-end
I am happy as with the contrainer lynch as I can be with a d0

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
A bit over 6 hours remain in the day. (Countdown)

Players that have been voted for today:

4 votes:

Contrainer: The Sun Fan, HeroOfTime, Mellow Ezlo, Doc

2 votes:
The Sun Fan: Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman

1 votes:
A Link In Time: Johnny Sooshi
DekuNut: DekuNut
Funnygurl: funnier6
Doc: Contrainer
Spirtual Mask Salesman: A Link In Time

0 votes:
Mellow Ezlo: []
Morbid Minish: []
Funnier6: []

---

Not Voting: Funnygurl555

funnier6

Courage~
I guess I'll be up in the morning for the tail-end
I am happy as with the contrainer lynch as I can be with a d0
I don't particularly see what's so satisfying. What do you think he's doing?

Anyway, @Funnygurl555 won't notice me. :ananger:

I would love if anyone would like to join me, I don't like the lack of counter wagon at all. Don't much like the direction this day has taken really. Again, the sms suspicion is dumb.

Unvote

Vote: ALIT

I'd rather fg but this will do in her absence. Also relying on Minish to have get something going while most of us are asleep at end of day lol. Finally the tables have turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom