• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Theories

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I'm only going to put in music,stages and chatacters,no movesets:
Characters
SS Link[Skyward Sword](Of course)

Ghirahim[Zelda: Skyward Sword](He's just too flamboyant to leave out)

Eggman/Robotnik[Sonic Series](Sonic needs a bad guy too,right???)

Toad[Mario Series](Don't you think of Toad when you think of Mario?!?!?)

Cloud Strife[FF VII](Yeah.....it's a longshot but imagine in story mode!!! Link v Cloud=EPIC)

Terra[FF VI](Would be able to use some great magic attacks!!!!)

Mudkip[Pokemon Gen III](MAY THEY RULE THE WORLD]

Classic Sonic[Sonic Generations](Time for a comeback.A clone character of course)

Pac-Man[Pac Man](This guy NEEDS to be in SSB4)

Simon Belmont[Castlevania](We got Snake,now I Want Simon Belmot.)

Stages and their songs

City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2(Songs would be;City Escape original,City Escape Modern Remix,Chemical Plant Zone,Sonic Boom 2011 remix,Reach for The Stars,Misty Lake and Palmtree Panic)

The Sandship(outside) from Skyward Sword(Songs include Skyloft,The Sky,Skyview Temple,Demise 2nd Form theme,Zelda II Overworld theme,Pirate Fortress and Mini Boss from MC/WW)

Castlevania from Castlevania(Songs include: Vampire Killer,Bloody Tears Arcade Remix,The Beginning,Theme of Simon Belmont,Wicked Child and Divine Bloodlines)

Midgar from Final Fantasy VII(Sons would include: Prelude from FF I,Battle theme from the FF I PS1 Remake,FF VII Love theme,The Sunleth Waterscape and FF XIII Battle theme)

Rainbow Road from Mario Kart[7?](Songs: RR MK7 Remix,Bowsers Castle from Double Dash,Tick Tock Clock,theme of Wario Colusseum from Double Dash and 3D-Tetris theme{just an odd one really}

Ok, I don't like the idea of pacman in a fighting game. How would that even work? Also, eggman isn't a great fighter, I couldn't see him in the series at ALL. He'd just be like a King Dedede, but worse.
NO MORE CLONES.
Cloud is a nice idea, but quite rash, But I'd love to see him!
I actually love all of your stage Ideas!

Also, i agree with Wolf Sage, NO MORE CLONES. Costumes were made for a reason. Also, DLC is highly likely and hopefully will be included. Though I want a more unique physics in this HD experience.
Also, I agree with the Idea of the rewards coming back. Also, I want to remove some stage hazards, but not all.

Mehhhhh I'd like to see SS Impa. She was good. Then they could have classic Impa as a palette swap.
Tails would be better than shadow, if y'ask me, because Shadow is more or less Sonic.
But youk now who's never going to be in it that totally http://images.wikia.com/transformers/images/c/c1/Optimusprimalbw.jpg
For his final smash He could turn transmetal, then into http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/1544396-optimal_optimus.jpg .It would be Awesome.
For his final smash, he could turn transmetal, then into his Optimal form.
How so? Shadow uses chaos control etc, and also tails would be a horrid fighter. Also, shadow is faster, and more violent, as mentioned earlier, he would have a gun? Personally, tails sounds like a bad idea. Also, transformers are huge, how would that work. Also it's extremely rash for a comic book character to be in super smash bros.

Last edited:
TheMasterSword said:
Also, DLC is highly likely and hopefully will be included.

With Nintendo pushing DLC so fervently in forthcoming titles such as Fire Emblem: Awakening, DLC isn't merely likely but a definite yes.

TheMasterSword said:
Also, I want to remove some stage hazards, but not all.

While stage hazards maybe irksome during competitive play, they definitely spice things up when it comes to playing for fun. :P

TheMasterSword said:
Also, Transformers are huge, how would that work.

Other giants have been downed in size by Nintendo previously in other franchises such as Petey Pirahna and King Boo for Mario Kart. The idea of such a copyrighted property as Transformers appearing is indeed unlikely.

I think that a SquareEnix character or two isn't unlikely. Nintendo and Square have had a mainly good history, plus, they just released Fortune Street not too long ago. If they do include SE characters in the new SSB game, here's who I would like to see:

Zidane from FF9
Cloud from FF7
or
Cecil from FF4

I would accept any of these three.

And if they included a FF villain, I'd vote for Kuja or Kefka.

I know it's a long shot, but Modding support would be amazing. something more likely would be Character, map, maybe even single-player campaigns as DLC.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I know it's a long shot, but Modding support would be amazing. something more likely would be Character, map, maybe even single-player campaigns as DLC.

Thats not a half bad idea! Id love to see that, maybe even downloadable custom stages, and contests of sorts.

Also, FF characters wouldn't be a bad idea! And you bring up a good point, I hope we get at least cloud!!

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Now that kid icarus Uprising has come out, I came up with a even better idea for a charatcer. Dark Pit. An idea is that instead of palutena, medusa will back him up. also, I think he'll have more cutthroat moves then pit.

Now that kid icarus Uprising has come out, I came up with a even better idea for a charatcer. Dark Pit. An idea is that instead of palutena, medusa will back him up. also, I think he'll have more cutthroat moves then pit.

I don't want Dark Pit to be a character and don't think he will be for the same reason Dark Link has never been a separate character. More "cutthroat" moves or not I can only imagine a clone coming of it.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Hmm I will join this convo.

Characters I'd like to see if SSB4.

Skyward Sword's Version of Link and Zelda (who doesn't want to see that?!)

Ghirahim. Need I explain this?

Krom. The new Fire Emblem hero. If he shows up in SSB4 MAYBE we'll get a chance to see that game in other places besides Japan!

Lyn. Want to know why? About 99.9% of the time she kills someone when she comes out of the assist trophies. She would be a good spin on the game and she's a female character. We have like what less than 5 female character in brawl now? We need more. xD

The return of Ike. Judging by the fact Ike "replaced" Roy there is a chance that Krom will "replace" Ike. I REALLY hope the keep Ike in. I will cry in my cheerios if they remove him.

The return of Sonic. You never know, Nintendo could say "screw you SEGA, we don't want Sonic in SSB4." I dunno. Sonic is one of my childhood heroes okay?!

New characters from Kid Icarus. I don't know much but they should add more characters from this series.

Sue me for this... Silver or Amy. Both would be a change up because to me... (please don't shoot me) Shadow feels like a bit of a clone with like one or two different powers. Sure, Tails, Shadow or Knuckles have a better chance then Silver and Amy but me reasons are:
Silver is hardly ever playable and he is my favorite hedgehog (besides Sonic and Amy of course). And his powers are very different from Sonic.
Amy, well, we just need more female playable characters! Amy would be a good toss up. But of course, I doubt Nintendo will allow anymore Sonic characters. But I can dream, right?

Personally, I almost hate the idea of adding anymore 3rd party characters. Even though, I just said I'd like more Sonic characters. But I've come to the conclusion that they won't add anymore Sonic characters besides Sonic himself. At the moment, I can't think of anymore characters.

Add Debbie and Ike in, I'll be as happy as a calm! Oh and we need more "Final Destination" stages. I do not want to bring up how many times I've lost to newbs because we were on a crappy stage that WANTED ME DEAD.

Oh... and I want at least one more Fire Emblem stage. Fire Emblem is just too epic to only have one stage for. c:

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Yeah, Krom wouldnt be a bad idea, but I will mention that krom could replace Marth. Silver is a great idea! I mean with his telekinesis and other powers, he'd be the perfect addition! Also, i thought Ghirahims taunt should be his little dance. ;D

David

But you called me here...
There are a bunch of characters that they could and should throw into the next Smash Bros. However, one character that I'd like to see make a debut in the game is Rayman. Yes, Rayman. My friend and I were discussing it today and we think that he would be an excellent character to put in the game, especially after Rayman Origins. He is a very effective combo deliverer, he nails his attacks, he has some really cool abilities to change things up, and he's a great character. Since the developers of Smash Bros. have expressed interest in getting more 3rd party characters, I think that Rayman would be an excellent choice.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
There are a bunch of characters that they could and should throw into the next Smash Bros. However, one character that I'd like to see make a debut in the game is Rayman. Yes, Rayman. My friend and I were discussing it today and we think that he would be an excellent character to put in the game, especially after Rayman Origins. He is a very effective combo deliverer, he nails his attacks, he has some really cool abilities to change things up, and he's a great character. Since the developers of Smash Bros. have expressed interest in getting more 3rd party characters, I think that Rayman would be an excellent choice.

I could very well see Rayman coming, with Rayman origins coming for the Wii U and Nintendo's and Ubisofts relations heightening.

I could very well see Rayman coming, with Rayman origins coming for the Wii U and Nintendo's and Ubisofts relations heightening.

Nintendo and Ubisoft's relationships definitely are heightening especially with gigantic launch promised from the software of the latter for the hardware of the former, however, I don't believe Rayman Origins was ever confirmed for the Wii U. 3DS Yes but Wii U NO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom