• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Theories

Characters I would like see in the next Smash Bros game…..

Mario series: Paper Mario
Final Smash: Maybe the Giant Fan that will appear in the next installment….sends all opponents flying away.
Majora Alternate Costumes: L Emblem and W Emblem…..or the combination of the two.

Mario Series: Bowser Jr.
Final Smash: Graffiti Tsunami
Major Alternate Costume: Shadow Mario

Sonic the Hedgehog Series: Shadow the Hedgehog
Final Smash: Chaos Blast or Super Shadow
Major Alternate Costume: Mephiles the Dark

Pokémon Series: Bisharp
Final Smash: Guillotine
Major Alternate Costume: Shiny Form

The Legend of Zelda Series: Ghirahim
Final Smash: True Form
Alternate Costumes: With his cloak/without his cloak/his second form

The Legend of Zelda Series: Demise
Final Smash: Lightning Strike (Sword gets electrified and attacks do major damage) or The Imprisoned
Alternate Costumes: No clue really….maybe different colorations of his scales….something.

Naruto Series: Hidan
Final Smash: Curse Jutsu- Death Controlling Possessed Blood (Similar to Ike’s, gotta be in close radius to strike an opposing player. Hidan will then stab himself, harming that opponent, and then before they get a chance to collapse , he slashes them and sends ‘em flying.)
Major Alternate Costumes: Jashin Ritual Mode

Final Fantasy Series: Cloud Strife
Final Smash: Not sure……maybe a crazy powerful magic attack…..or perhaps a huge slashing combo.
Alternate Costumes: No clue.

Megaman series: Megaman
Final Smash: Some giant off the charts laser….similar to the Zero Laser.
Alternate Costumes: The many different incarnation of Megaman that have been made over the years.

Kingdom Hears Series: Sora
Final Smash: Final Form/Oathkeeper and Oblivion
Major Alternate Costume: Roxas

I could likely come up with more, but that’s all I’m gonna put up for now.

If Demise were to be in the game, I'm pretty sure he would replace Ganondorf.

Also, Bisharp is a rather random Pokemon and given the nature of the last two bipedal Pokemon in Smash Bros., I agree with Beeker and say Zoroark will more likely be featured as a fighter instead.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
If Demise were to be in the game, I'm pretty sure he would replace Ganondorf.

Also, Bisharp is a rather random Pokemon and given the nature of the last two bipedal Pokemon in Smash Bros., I agree with Beeker and say Zoroark will more likely be featured as a fighter instead.

Yeah, unless they actually decide to give Ganondorf a 100% original move set.....I could see him being replaced this time around....not exactly sure if I would mind him being replaced though. Bisharp or Zoroark….either one would be good really.....I was actually kind of surprised I forgot about him :sweat:

Last edited:

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Yeah, unless they actually decide to give Ganondorf a 100% original move set.....I could see him being replaced this time around....not exactly sure if I would mind him being replaced though. Bisharp or Zoroark….either one would be good really.....I was actually kind of surprised I forgot about him :sweat:

Exactly. Ganondorf won't have an original move set, I doubt it. I can see much more Potential with Demise. Personally, i would prefer Zoroark, I don't think Bisharp would work.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Exactly. Ganondorf won't have an original move set, I doubt it. I can see much more Potential with Demise. Personally, i would prefer Zoroark, I don't think Bisharp would work.

Indeed, I don't think I would have an issue if they replaced Ganondorf so.....I say Nintendo should go for it.

Also.....

Pokémon Series: Zoroark

Final Smash: Night Daze or Illusions: Shiny Beasts Attack

Major Alternate Costume: Shiny Form

Would this be alright for Zoroark?

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
That sounds pretty good, I'd prefer night daze. just imagine how Zoroark would look like in HD!

Oh my God, yes......hmmm, that spikes my interest in what kind of awe inspiring Pokémon games will be on the WiiU…..or whatever Nintendo decides to name it. Anyhow, I wonder how high the chances of more 3rd Party Characters being introduced is……cause I really wouldn’t mind seeing most of the characters mentioned so far ^::^

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Nintendo has stated that they are trying to get a capcom character, so the chances of megaman are high! I think they'll keep snake and sonic as well, but if they get rid of snake then I hope we get Simon!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I really want Shadow the Hedgehog to come into the picture......I was really disappointed at how he was nothing but a mere Assist Trophy…..I could see them giving him his own move set and everything….like a combination of Solid Snake and Sonic. Firearm wielding Hedgehog…...oh yeah…...that’s Shadow for you :right:

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
yeah, his b would be a pistol! But when people mention tails, like I mention in my first post, I dislike it. Tails would be like the Ice Climbers, terrible.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
yeah, his b would be a pistol! But when people mention tails, like I mention in my first post, I dislike it. Tails would be like the Ice Climbers, terrible.

Well, realistically Tails is, what….eight years old…..yeah, not the best idea for a combatant. I could see Knuckles and Shadow being thrown in…..but tails…..he more brains then brawn.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, what could he possibly do though…..fly by in the Blue Tornado and…..yeah, I got nothing -::-

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Give the character who activated hima ring, giving him a strength boost for as long as tails is out.

Hmmm, yeah, I guess those could work out. Do you think they’ll bring Boss Battles into the picture again? I kind of would like to see Stallord as a Boss.....would be pretty cool to have a fight against him in a Smash Bros game IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom