• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Theories

I'm sure they'll add some new pokemon like they always do. Link from SS should be in there, and most of the same characters from the other ones, but with slight differences based on if they had any new games come out. I think Pit with probably have a few changes because Kid Icarus Uprising just came out.

Yeah i liked mewtwo and dr mario. A girl trainer using the 3 new pokemon from black and white sounds amazing.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'll quote what I put in another thread and say:
Krazy4Krash said:
Above all, I would LOVE to have Crash Bandicoot. I'm so in love with the idea, I made a list of all the animations and moves that characters have in Smash Bros. and assigned Crash his own. I'm not kidding. I made his entire moveset (including final smash) and created a stage, items, assist trophy, colour schemes, series emblem, icon, victory music and even a Snake Codec conversation.

Because there is no chance of me posting everything I've listed, I'll just put his Special Moves.

Neutral Special - Spin Attack
Side Special - Fruit Bazooka
Up Special - Rocket Jump
Down Special - Body Slam
Final Smash - Aku Aku

Disclaimer: Take note that this means I don't expect or even entirely desire him in the game, but that I love making movesets for characters, no matter how outrageous they are.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom