• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super mario 64 & super mario sunshine

Jedizora

:right:
I do. I am obsessed with sunshine. I don't think it could be considered a classic yet, though.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I play Super Mario 64 a lot (it's my favorite game). But, I agree with another poster who said Sunshine isn't a classic. It just failed to live up to SM64.

Jedizora

:right:
No, I mean its not old enough to be considered a classic. I was not a fan of SM64. I think SMSS was the best mario game ever.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Does a couple times a week count? I play "classics" all the time, I'm working on Super Metroid and DK64 right now.

Yes I most certainly do. The best video games I've ever played are on older systems, and every year or two I always feel like replaying an old Mario game. I've played through Mario 64 three times on the N64, one of the times collecting all 120 stars, and once on the DS, collecting all 150 stars, and even after all of that I have a ton of fun with it. As for Sunshine, well, currently me and my friend are in the middle of trying to beat it 100%, and it's still as fun as ever. Pretty darn challenging, too. That's one of the best things about classic games: most of them are really quite hard, and they really make you work to beat them. Newer games just don't have that (for the most part), and, since I like a good challenge, therefore aren't as fun - not to mention that they don't last as long because of it.

I still play Super Mario 64.

I don't think that it is ever going to be a game that I stop playing.

But, I haven't played Super Mario Sunshine.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I still play both of them, but I really dislike Sunshine. It's just...annoying. I never really got into it in the first place. But the art is very pretty!
Super Mario 64 was one of the first video games I EVER played and it's SUPER important to me and I still play it. I'm actually doing a Let's Play of SM64 on my YouTube channel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom