• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sumo Wrestling

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Another opportunity to witness the rarely seen shirtless Link?
Count me in.

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061110104838727.jpg
How could you not want that back teh sume mini game D< that was one of my favorite parts, i had to go on youtube to watch over and over again it was that good, i understand teh fangirls, how could you not like that minigame x3. But het game its self eh, since it was required to obtain an iteam. To me it felt to easy just facing the two people, especially with teh iron boots on... But if it does turn into a mingame, at least make it to like into a tournement with different levels of styles and difficulties.

Only if Dark link was introduced back to SS, that would be awesoem a more graphictized Darl Link fighting Link, that will send a sure way of fangirls xD and that would mean more fanfictions of the couple!!!!

Ok now that eth fanboyish thing is out to, eh i wouldnt care, most likely not, it was just a one time deal, unless fangirls and fanboys wrote to teh creators and demanded them to put the game into that for that sole reason... then yes maybe, but most likely not due to it was a two time deal.

Beeker

Wild Card
*pushes fangirl thoughts aside*Kinda want it, but kinda don't. We didn't really get to see much of it, even in TP. I actually didn't care much for it. I'd just do it as quickly as possible so I could recieve my boots. The only way I would want to see this again is like something of what Elfen said; a tournament mini game with perhaps different rewards and styles of fighting. Something you could play more often, instead of to forward the story.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I'm not interested in seeing it again. It seems like we all already mastered it. right? There's not really much to it and if we see it that'd be okay, but I don't want it to bring difficulty down.

On a side note: I didn't even notice that Link was shirtless when I played it... I should wear my glasses more often.

No. I would not like to see this method again unless they actually do something with it. The sumo wrestling method was underused. If they do intend to bring it back, they would have to give it more use than just get an item and get into a dungeon.

It was interesting, but not something I want to see again.

On a side note: I didn't even notice that Link was shirtless when I played it... I should wear my glasses more often.
You're not alone.

The only way that I think Sumo Wrestling would work in another Zelda game is if they actually made something big out of it. Like maybe a large building in which tournaments are hosted, and each round from round 1 gets harder and harder.

It could be like Rollgoal (Is that what it was called? xD) in which there are 8 sets of 8 rounds, so 64 Sumo Wrestling matches in total. With differing prizes which get better for each round. It was be quite fun to play through in your spare time.

I don't think it's something that Nintendo plan on using several times. It's more likely that they will use it a couple more times and then ditch the idea for a while, so I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see it for a long time after Skyward Swords' release.

I would have to say no, it seemed like an only tp thing, it made that game sorta unique if those are the right words... I liked it (link topless :love:) but it just wouldn't be Nintendo just re-using it, and it would take it away from tp... so sorry, but no.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
The only way that I think Sumo Wrestling would work in another Zelda game is if they actually made something big out of it. Like maybe a large building in which tournaments are hosted, and each round from round 1 gets harder and harder.

This, essentially. I'm not sure if I'd want it back or not.. It may have had the potential to become a running Zelda motif, if its inclusion had been executed better. I dunno, when I first encountered it in the game, it seemed kind of... out of left field. And of course, fanservice-y. (Meh, personally, I didn't fangirl over shirtless Link, it seemed quite amusing and silly to me, if anything) It would have been cool to see it expanded, like Durion said. Maybe even the ability to challenge random people you meet, make bets, win stuff, learn new techniques. It appeared as quickly as it went, but hey, we are talking about TP here, and there we more than a few things that could have been expounded upon. It would be odd to see it again.

yeah i liked it alot, it was mostly a comic releif sort of thing for me, but still, you only did it with bo and the goron elder. it would have been cool if there was a mini game with it, like you could practice with bo any time. so yeah, i hope it returns in ss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom