• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sumo Wrestling

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Would you link to see Sumo-Wrestling return in Skyward Sword? I sure do, because I thought it was a great method of proving your strength, and it is underused in TP. So what do you guys think?

the sumo stuff was ok in TP in my opinion.

i don't want it to return because i sucked at it xD

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Another opportunity to witness the rarely seen shirtless Link?
Count me in.

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061110104838727.jpg

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Yes, Yes the shirtless part is great, But I loved the mini-game. It was so fun! Idon't know how they would incoperate it. I hope they do. I liked the idea.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
The sumo wrestling minigame did well in TP, but I really don't care for it to be in SS. It made for a unique experience in TP, but I don't see how it could benefit SS.

I personally don't want sumo. It made for a unique experience in TP, but I don't see how it could benefit SS........ I really don't see how it could hurt neither :).

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I think the only necessary need for Sumo Wrestling in TP was to get the Iron Boots. If there was a reason behind it to show up in SS, then I would say yes, I'd like to see it. Since I think that there won't be certain need for Sumo Wrestling, I don't want to see it in SS. I think that small addition was really only good for TP.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Maybe it's just me, but I found the shirtless thing to be semi-annoying fanservice, the game was overly stressful, and fighting Bo half naked was awkward to me (I haven't been able to think of him the same way since Xanauzumaki's abridged series).

T

the knight

have sumo and boxing in dungeons without a sword and shield you could punch a duku baba like a punch bag or push a bokoblin or throw him to the side.

Count me in.

DO WANT.

Shirtless Link is too hot NOT to bring back!! But if he does appear shirtless in Skyward Sword, let's hope it's not limited to just one mini game. ;3

Another opportunity to witness the rarely seen shirtless Link? Count me in.
Yes, Yes the shirtless part is great...
DO WANT. Shirtless Link is too hot NOT to bring back!! But if he does appear shirtless in Skyward Sword, let's hope it's not limited to just one mini game. ;3
Augh!! >.< Fangirls! :xd:

To be honest, I was pretty certain that scene would garner this sort of reaction when I saw it, so it's understandable I suppose. XP

Anyway, as far as having the sumo wrestling in Skyward Sword goes, I dunno. I liked how Twilight Princess had a lot of mini-games, and I liked pretty much all the mini-games in it, but I don't know how necessary it is to bring one back just because. I think that each game should generally implement mini-games based on what worked with the game in particular. The only mini-games that seem to make consistent comebacks are target-shooting ones and fishing: Those are ingrained in the Zelda experience. Others come and go depending on the game... although the multi-floor endurance against enemies type thing seems to be becoming common. ;)

No. I didn't find the sumo wrestling very entertaining, and it actually rather annoyed me at times.
Oh? If I may ask, what annoyed you about it?

K

King_Zora

I loved it! But I wished it was actully a mini-game that you could play over and over again and actully win things... You only get to do it mainly 2 times... In SS they should make it a mini-game!

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Sumo wrestling was great but I would rather see a new costume for Link in SS, maybe if you could switch back and forth between his sumo outfit and his heroes tunic... if changing clothes is possible then I wouldn't mind at all. But I think they could come up with a few new ideas as well. Fishing Link, or a Hylian Knight Link... I dunno I just want more costumes in general. I think each one adds a bit of personality to that Link. Sumo Wreslting gave me the impression that TP Link was rough and fierce. This time I want a more relaxed Link. Who knows maybe he will get PJ's again lol like in WW lol I liked those clothes.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Count me in.

Agh, don't post THAT! My fangirl side will escape and- ZOMG KAWAII SMEXY LINKY EEEEEEEEEEEK! :love:

*Cough*

Anyway, now that I have got that out of my system...

EPIC. WANT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom