• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
also we have less than 12h left and I'm the first wagon can we not

Holy **** really?

Jfc I'm not paying attention.
But the first wagon is usually the best wagon to be because it gets CFD at EoD

When the hell is EoD lol

a'lana

cotton candy
nevermind you didnt ignore me you the mvp

I didnt get a description of what it does, only its name, not sure if anyone else got one and missed it
I had to reread my role PM but yes I in fact got an item as well.

Do you think the item is the one advantage that Mikey has to his Miller role?

a'lana

cotton candy
I'd lynch in Libk Ragnarokio Numbers Raven and the person with the abbreviated name whom I don't remember has ever posted

also we have less than 12h left and I'm the first wagon can we not

I think you and Cynical Squid may very well be TvT

ExLight

why
Staff member
How am I shielding him when I literally said I think one or both of you might be mafia, and when Neon asked who I would vote if it meant they were a guaranteed kill I said Cynical? Lol.
And it's not shade when I'm suspect of you and have stated as much.
you shielded him when you went back to give him an excuse with the meme thing
regardless of your alignment your flipflopping on that looks bad to me

Holy **** really?

Jfc I'm not paying attention.
But the first wagon is usually the best wagon to be because it gets CFD at EoD

When the hell is EoD lol
sometimes, sure
Phase ends in ~10h

Do you think the item is the one advantage that Mikey has to his Miller role?
no idea, i dunno what these items do they could be just flavor honestly

but, assuming they aint, from my experience millers sometimes have important interactions in roleplayish or item focused games to counterbalance the role being just worse vanilla

but honestly unless moe is pulling a cosmic brain move here a miller wanting to die is basically an innocent child that scum wont want to target so I'm still against lynching it still

a'lana

cotton candy
what about minish
I think Minish is town as a meta read off one game

In the Chaos Mafia game she kept avoiding making social reads and only doing mech talk here she seems way more solvy than that although yes I do disagree with her takes on the you vs cynical

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
you shielded him when you went back to give him an excuse with the meme thing
regardless of your alignment your flipflopping on that looks bad to me

I'm not flip flopping or shielding anyone. Stating something as true or backing up what someone said isn't scummy, even if I think that person might be mafia. Because people can still say true things as scum. It is true that you memed about always being lynched d1 when Cynical was there in discord, so saying that voting you day 1 isn't a meme or trendy and using that as a reason to suspect him was weak to me, when he would have reason to think otherwise. Especially since like I said, I don't think that a second vote on page two is scum looking for some reason to vote someone to get a lynch, so he wouldn't need to make up an excuse. And he had moved off of you before you suspected him, so it was obvious he wasn't just planting his vote and disappearing.

ExLight

why
Staff member
I'm not flip flopping or shielding anyone. Stating something as true or backing up what someone said isn't scummy, even if I think that person might be mafia. Because people can still say true things as scum. It is true that you memed about always being lynched d1 when Cynical was there in discord, so saying that voting you day 1 isn't a meme or trendy and using that as a reason to suspect him was weak to me, when he would have reason to think otherwise.
If that was the reason then it's up to then to explain themselves. Not only they didn't present that as a proper reason until you pointed it out, they instead presented fairly bad excuses to justify it: "I wanted to see your reaction" (to which they removed before I could even react to vote on an inactive person), backpedaling on the joke status of the vote into now saying it had a serious reason.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Here's what I think happened: he votes me as a joke and as a way of adding speed to my wagon (subconsciously having the discord joke in mind), then he realizes that my reaction to this kinda stuff is usually seen as AI and could make him look bad, and decides to go back on it. I call him out and now he doesn't have proper explanations from it.

I'm not sure what the relation between you and him is but I'm mildly confident at least one of you is scum.

I don't like you using me reacting to his vote/pressing him for explanations as a way of throwing shade at me, only to also say you can see the other way around and that he can be scum. Seems like setting up for either jumping on a mislynch wagon or even bussing him if you're scummates.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Here's what I think happened: he votes me as a joke and as a way of adding speed to my wagon (subconsciously having the discord joke in mind), then he realizes that my reaction to this kinda stuff is usually seen as AI and could make him look bad, and decides to go back on it. I call him out and now he doesn't have proper explanations from it.

I'm not sure what the relation between you and him is but I'm mildly confident at least one of you is scum.

I don't like you using me reacting to his vote/pressing him for explanations as a way of throwing shade at me, only to also say you can see the other way around and that he can be scum. Seems like setting up for either jumping on a mislynch wagon or even bussing him if you're scummates.
Dawg you are looking way too deep into a joke vote that happened within the first 3 hours of the game lol

ExLight

why
Staff member
It is true that you memed about always being lynched d1 when Cynical was there in discord, so saying that voting you day 1 isn't a meme or trendy and using that as a reason to suspect him was weak to me, when he would have reason to think otherwise.
yea as if me memeing about it isn't a way for me to show that I'm annoyed by such recurring event rather than an invitation to do more of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom