• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

a'lana

cotton candy
ExLight said something about items, maybe related to knowing his roke. Want to townlean that as well maybe?

a'lana

cotton candy
I agree with Seanzie's observation that Neon hasn't done much but she also had a slow start in the Chaos mafia game we both played on here and was town. @Seanzie do you have any comments on this? Why is Hapi not doing anything D1 AI? You know her meta sort of

a'lana

cotton candy
I think {1st post miller claim} is significantly townier than {1st post miller claim plus begging for death}.
Begging for death to me indicates a lack of self pres and to me lack of self pres is Towny although self pres does not equal scummy

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
or its reverse psychology and its actually excessive self-pres

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I agree with Seanzie's observation that Neon hasn't done much but she also had a slow start in the Chaos mafia game we both played on here and was town. @Seanzie do you have any comments on this? Why is Hapi not doing anything D1 AI? You know her meta sort of

#I'mALateGamePlayerPlayer

In general I'm better as the game goes on and especially in lylo

Unvote

a'lana

cotton candy
That’s the only conversation that’s been happening. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in

Not really. I’m keeping my vote on Seanzie because to me it seems like he’s been posting a lot without really adding much to the conversation. Don’t really think he’s scum. Just wish he’d contribute a bit more. Not sure what his meta is but most of his post just come off as jokes to me.

Wish more people would post more tho. There’s really not much to go off of unless you have any leads?
Those kinds of earpy unexplained reads are entirely normal for seanzie as either alignment. I do think he will be more invested later on

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
seanzie strikes me as even less engaged than he normally is but its possible the increasingly silly meta on this site has just broken his spirit

a'lana

cotton candy
Lmao
Now see my problem here is that pressure voting is a valid tactic to get info out of someone you think is playing suboptimally but admitting that your doing it and you don't believe in it kind of just takes away any of the value that holding your vote has.
Lmao I used to pressure vote people for inactivity and announce that it was a pressure vote just because I'd be scared of being accused of naked voting

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Lmao

Lmao I used to pressure vote people for inactivity and announce that it was a pressure vote just because I'd be scared of being accused of naked voting

I did that with you :p but I didn't admit it was a pressure vote that just feels obvious on a zero post player xD

a'lana

cotton candy
Funny I townlean both Cynical and Exlight. Also if anything I think that convo actually *rules them out* as affiliated I don't think Exlight would fake that

Lol. I don't feel like Ex and Seanzie are scum/scum from this interaction.

I agree with this. The begging for death makes people not want to do it. Which is a great setup for someone who actually doesn't want to be lynched.

But considering this is Mikey, I think he might just be miller who actually wants to be lynched.

I'm getting town vibes from Neon. I feel like she's been pretty open with her thoughts.

I also have slight town vibes on TGN but I don't want to elaborate too much at the moment (this is a wait and see thing and not anything role related or whatever).

Wanna town lean Seanzie for the above post. Though this is likely something I would point out as scum so I don't know if Seanzie would do the same. But I think for now I'll just ignore the paranoia there and town lean it.

Feel like one or both of Ex and Cynical could be scum. Their interactions have almost felt like partner interactions to try and distance. But if they aren't partners I could still see one of them being scum.

a'lana

cotton candy
I mean I don't think Exlight would *fake* his frustration I think he can get genuinely frustrated as scum at town though but not fake it towards a teammate

I would say his frustration is NAI but genuine (I'm not town reading him for frustration I townread him for what I think was some sort of soft)

a'lana

cotton candy
I want to townread Minish. This game they seem solvy and not just to be solely talking about mech stuff without making social reads unlike the game I played where she was scum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom