• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

That’s the only conversation that’s been happening. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in

Not really. I’m keeping my vote on Seanzie because to me it seems like he’s been posting a lot without really adding much to the conversation. Don’t really think he’s scum. Just wish he’d contribute a bit more. Not sure what his meta is but most of his post just come off as jokes to me.

Wish more people would post more tho. There’s really not much to go off of unless you have any leads?

If I said you were scum, would you take it as a joke?

Just testing the waters here...

Yes this is true. Obviously wasn’t working tho since he’s still been acting the same way this entire game. Hence why I decided to explain why I have my vote on him

"the entire game" you mean... a few hours? Nah.... Soz you wolf wolf wolfy wolffff wolf.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
noela-nya.gif

Squid IRL

Probably.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Yea none of your post have any substance or reasoning behind them. Just seems like you’re making claims out of the blue

How so? If y’all want to lynch Mikey go ahead. I personally feel like there’s no reason to and I don’t understand why Mikey is so adamant about us lynching him. I just feel like there’s a better option than just mislynching a town aligned player that has a role that doesn’t exactly help us. But for some reason he personally feels like that’s the best option. Others agreed that we shouldn’t lynch him. Why does mine seem like fence sitting?
You're sure Mikey is town-aligned? ;)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Minishhhhhh

If you had to vote now and the target was guaranteed to die where would you vote?

Hmm. Maybe Cynical. For the fact of my read of him/Ex. And the fact that I know he likes playing scum more than town, so his activity could point to that.

However, he hasn't played in quite a while so I'm waiting to see if it's just "first game back energy" or if it's scum energy.

@Morbid Minish If only one of those two is scum I'd put it on the squid. Their stuff about Mikey just seems ultra fence sitty to me. Like the post I quoted where they try to assert there is nothing to gain by lynching Mikey but try to silver line it in the very next sentence.

Ex just feels like Ex so far so yeah.

I think he's usually like that in general so his post about Mikey don't bother me too much.

Ex's posts early on felt off to me. His annoyance at Cynical felt a bit forced and reachy, especially considering what I pointed out about Ex meming about being the d1 lynch on discord when Cynical was there. And his response to me pointing that out just didn't feel like typical town Ex to me. But this is all just vibes stuff and I usually take a while to read Ex.

mechanics>reads
surely you know this

Who's to say that a cop won't clear enough people before mylo to negate this? Or that there aren't other mechanics that could lead to you being confirmed as Miller?

Also you said you have a slight positive utility or something. Would lynching you not negate that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom