• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My point was the only thing it would do to us would make it so we wouldn’t accidentally lynch a potential towny who actually has a role that helps us

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
saying you're against a lynch noone is pushing for isn't really prompting much do you have any scumleans
That’s the only conversation that’s been happening. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in

Not really. I’m keeping my vote on Seanzie because to me it seems like he’s been posting a lot without really adding much to the conversation. Don’t really think he’s scum. Just wish he’d contribute a bit more. Not sure what his meta is but most of his post just come off as jokes to me.

Wish more people would post more tho. There’s really not much to go off of unless you have any leads?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also Mikey keeps pushing for his own lynch. I was stating why I was against it. You stated why you were against it right before I did lmao

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
it's not that I prefer dying over living; it's just that I prefer that people make a concrete decision ahead of time and not in mylo

This is town. Seriously. It's just town and it's town that we all need to remember is still town when it's alive late in the game.

Now personally I'd prefer we keep the slot alive and let them help us solve. I genuinely understand their concern and it's something town needs to decide on asap but I think solving wolfs is better than wasting a day on a negative utility slot that is clearly town and holds more value solving the game instead.

Princess Abigail

That’s the only conversation that’s been happening. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in

Not really. I’m keeping my vote on Seanzie because to me it seems like he’s been posting a lot without really adding much to the conversation. Don’t really think he’s scum. Just wish he’d contribute a bit more. Not sure what his meta is but most of his post just come off as jokes to me.

Wish more people would post more tho. There’s really not much to go off of unless you have any leads?

Now see my problem here is that pressure voting is a valid tactic to get info out of someone you think is playing suboptimally but admitting that your doing it and you don't believe in it kind of just takes away any of the value that holding your vote has.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I'm a moron

Lol. I don't feel like Ex and Seanzie are scum/scum from this interaction.

I think {1st post miller claim} is significantly townier than {1st post miller claim plus begging for death}.

I agree with this. The begging for death makes people not want to do it. Which is a great setup for someone who actually doesn't want to be lynched.

But considering this is Mikey, I think he might just be miller who actually wants to be lynched.

I'm getting town vibes from Neon. I feel like she's been pretty open with her thoughts.

I also have slight town vibes on TGN but I don't want to elaborate too much at the moment (this is a wait and see thing and not anything role related or whatever).

Wanna town lean Seanzie for the above post. Though this is likely something I would point out as scum so I don't know if Seanzie would do the same. But I think for now I'll just ignore the paranoia there and town lean it.

Feel like one or both of Ex and Cynical could be scum. Their interactions have almost felt like partner interactions to try and distance. But if they aren't partners I could still see one of them being scum.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Now see my problem here is that pressure voting is a valid tactic to get info out of someone you think is playing suboptimally but admitting that your doing it and you don't believe in it kind of just takes away any of the value that holding your vote has.
Yes this is true. Obviously wasn’t working tho since he’s still been acting the same way this entire game. Hence why I decided to explain why I have my vote on him

Princess Abigail

Hi Minish

anime-girl.gif

(Random side note. The most recent mafia game I played the forum didn't allow gif linking and I'm so happy I can use these again ^^)

Princess Abigail

Minishhhhhh

If you had to vote now and the target was guaranteed to die where would you vote?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I was kind of ready to call neon scum
and I think I know why seanzie was scum reading them, would love to hear elaboration on that read to see if it's a mindmeld @Seanzie would help solve your slot a bit

but at the end of the day
And I suppose I don't have your meta but the last 3 games I've played in FoL and Webdip something similar has happened twice and both times it was a town play.

I wanna go 3/3 because than I can blindly follow this as a rule for all of eternity or something lol
this gives me pause
the sentiment is almost OGI in a way?
and that makes me town read it, in the sense that someone who "rolled wolf this game" wouldn't be first and foremost concerned about finding easy town reads in the future like this

so I think neon is a bit TWTBAW + "a wolf never posts this"
not a hard lock but I'm not even considering lynching them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom