• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
i don't really like policy plays

claiming should sufficiently eliminate the possibility of an incorrect red result

paranoia lynches aren't really avoidable in mylo and I've seen plenty of unconfirmed cops survive to the end of the game.

I think lynching a miller for being a miller is probably a waste of information, because if enough people are on board then its basically a free lynch for scum
in a perfect world the miller doesn't know they're the miller because me knowing completely defeats the purpose
but that's tangential

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think millers produce more interesting gameplay when millers know that they are millers than when nobody knows why the cop got a red result on town because players actually have an opportunity to interact with the information. Something like an ignorant miller in an open setup with a cop to prevent their results from being fully deterministic is fine, and could just as well be baked into the cop as a chance for their result to fail.

I'm not super fond of millers design-wise to begin with.

a'lana

cotton candy
I
1. Seanzie's Town
2. Seanzie's Town
3. Seanzie's Town
4. Seanzie's Town
5. Seanzie's Town
6. Killjoy's Town
7. Seanzie's Town
8. Seanzie's Town
9. Seanzie's Town
10. Seanzie's Town
11. Seanzie's Town
12. Hapi's Scum
13. Seanzie's Town
14. Seanzie's Town
15. Seanzie's Town
16. Seanzie's Town
17. Seanzie's Town
Is there a reason for this?

a'lana

cotton candy
Also wanted to say I am inclined to townread Mikey for Miller claim. I know that being miller would be an easy excuse to make as scum to not get redcehcked but also I think early roleclaims are >rand town

For the rest idk

a'lana

cotton candy
It ain't though
I've been speedlynched as a cop because of people thinking it's funny to snowball wagons on me early on and never readdressed the situation. So yea, I have quite the grudge on people doing so because they expect me to flail around as if that was AI of me and it just turns out to be a way of scum to shift attention and eventually even get me mislynched.

His vote was opportunistic and I do not appreciate it.
This is relatable. In my early days I always used to be the standard 'RVS' vote target because they would see of I would get tilted or not as if tilting would even be a town tell

a'lana

cotton candy
The vote was random and I didn’t read the thread yet so I didn’t know there was already one on you but go off I guess
So you were unaware of the fact that one other rperson voted him and had no context/info? Did you randomize it objectively?

a'lana

cotton candy
Because I don't think picking a particular person even if you hadn't read the thread would classify as random unless it was rngd

a'lana

cotton candy
That was one reason for my vote. The other being he’s the only one in this game I am kind of familiar with. So a reaction from him would have been better for me personally than anyone else in this game
Yea OK if he's the only person in this game you know then its technically not based on randomness but this is a fair reason to pick hin and seems different from 'for the memes' also if you don't know the others very well then you probably weren't even aware of any exisitng inside jokes between players

(I don't have a lot of context to go off either, this is my second game on this site and I'm most familiar with Neon and Seanzie)

Can I ask how much you've played on this site?

a'lana

cotton candy
Cautious townread on CynicalSquid maybe. Vibe and actually didn't disagree with the vote switch to Seanzie for him to explain his reasoning (although I myself learned this is NAI for seanzie, I used to scumreads these kinds of unexplained reads from him but they are entirely normal for him but I understand why he would vote him)

a'lana

cotton candy
@a'lana and @RavenRaziel98 Where Y'all at?

@Ragnarokio, @Seanzie, @Morbid Minish, What are your thoughts so far?

As for me, I'm at a bit wobbly on the fence with Ex. Reasoning: I understand his panicking for getting voted, bit doing so with 3 votes during RVS 1 of which is for a, his words, misunderstanding.

Pancake is a town lean: I believe his reasoning behind his RVS.

Minish, Seanzie ,Rag are slightly leaning town for the time being for their reasonings towards Exs argument against Pancakes RVS vote.

I'm gonna town Lean Moe Mikey for his Miller claim for the time being.

Everyone else is Null
I apologise. I didn't expect this game to fill anytime soon anymore so I wasn't aware that this finally started.

Is pancake cynical squid? If so I'd say I like that read. Also agree on Mikey. But rest is pure null to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom