• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Self meta bad...or whatever.

But I'm still within my scum and town range. Finding someone to lock TR day 1 is just what I doTM

Call it vibes. Or call it that I don't think any scum comes in claims Miller and begs people to kill them day 1.

One of those. Or both.

I think {1st post miller claim} is significantly townier than {1st post miller claim plus begging for death}.

Princess Abigail

I think {1st post miller claim} is significantly townier than {1st post miller claim plus begging for death}.

I don't... what makes it anti town to ask if playing is even worth it/beg for death if you think your role is going to lead that way anyways?

I can't speak for Mikey I don't know their heads pace but I know mine and if I'm a town who feels like me being alive later in the game is a detriment to town I'm always asking to die before that point.

Princess Abigail

Like this isn't a 1 to 1 comparison but I've had games where I ****ed up so bad that I knew that if I was alive in limlo I'm going to get mislimmed because I'm an easy shift for Mafia to draw attention onto for the mislim because of my mistakes so I've begged for death to help town.

ExLight

why
Staff member
it do be like that
sometimes strategical mislynches are necessary

I don't really see anything wrong with begging to die D1 if you're a neg utility role that can be kinda framed considering D1 is often a CFD or random-ish lync that has 21-25% chance of hitting non-town (and I'm actually willing to argue that hitting scum too early can be pretty bad for town in a decent amount of scenarios from my experience due to reducing the number of interactions drastically)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I personally feel like lynching mikey won’t help us much at the moment. All it will really do is avoid a day 1 mislynch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom