• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Be the change you want to see. Can you give me an update on the players/gamestate as you see it? You asked Mario for an ordered list, what is your ordered list?

TOWN
Captan_Lunch
Ragnarokio

SUS
Morbid Minish
Seanzie
MightyMario

LURKER
Mongoose

CULT?
Hapi

CONF. SCUM
Mellow Ezlo

TOWN
Captan_Lunch
Ragnarokio

SUS
Morbid Minish
Seanzie
MightyMario

LURKER
Mongoose

CULT?
Hapi

CONF. SCUM
Mellow Ezlo

Tell me about Rag.

Also, where would Numbers, Hapi and Mongoose go if you don't put them in separate categories. I feel like you're just avoiding sorting most poeple, and the "cult" idea is interesting, but there is little evidence for it, so just separating them out for this reason seems dubious at best.

Are the groups sorted according to the strength of the read?

Numbers is using a post restriction, I can't tell with him anyways unless I actually poked around.
I dont know hapi, or the meta here, I'd like to think town but now she started posting backwards for some reason.
Mongoose could be scum.

The sus category is sorted according to the amount of satisfaction I would get from lynching them.

Something else I want to say, is there's different ways of doing (and interpreting) a list like that. For instance I've made lists before, sometimes just in notes were it's just Town/No read/Scum, and it turned out for example all the "no reads" were actually scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I'm almost wondering if voting Libk off triggered the destruction of the ship and whoever is on it when it explodes dies.

So like, if y'all wanna vote me out you can. Lmao. I am Spaceball though.

Also, I think I have an idea of what role Seanzie is and I don't know if he has to be interacted with at night or if he activates his role specifically. But he seemed to hint at it a lot. So I'm going to try something.

Flip Seanzie.

Minish, I don't understand how that post is helpful to town. Your wasting time, how long we going to wait to see if your "Flip Seanzie" day action worked you think?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Minish, I don't understand how that post is helpful to town. Your wasting time, how long we going to wait to see if your "Flip Seanzie" day action worked you think?

It's not wasting time. It doesn't matter if it works or not. I'm just testing something out and the rest of the game doesn't depend on me doing that. You can still vote and do whatever you like.

Which is what? And also I'd like to point out for any actual town players here we ought to claim. It's a bad sign that we're not mass claiming when the mod seemed to indicate the game was breakable by mass claim.

The host literally said "Run this game yourselves I guess." Now, did they expect anyone to take this literally? Probably not. Does that mean that I won't take it literally? No, I will.

It's clear I have no actual power over deaths and such, but I'd argue I am following the hosts explicit instructions better than anyone else, so if you don't want to lean into that and get rid of your quirk, that's on you.

.ereht ekam ot mucs rof yalp ysae ytterp a ekil smeeS .yad a rof setov fo hcnub a etagen ot tnaw dna werc ratsenoL era yeht fi yllaicepse ,hguoht ytirohtua taht evah yeht ekil dneterp ot tnaw thgim ydobemos yhw ees nac I .snoitacifimar dias fo esuaceb od I ro uoy rehtie emussa tsuj ot gniog ton m'I enil eht no era snoitacifimar gniretla emag erehw snoitautis ni dna od uoy naem t'nseod taht tub ot tnaw uoy fi rewop taht evah uoy dneterp nac uoY .selur tnerruc hsiloba ro hsilbatse saw hcihw fo enon ,od ot erew ew tahw deliated yllaretil tsoh eht si tahW

Which is what? And also I'd like to point out for any actual town players here we ought to claim. It's a bad sign that we're not mass claiming when the mod seemed to indicate the game was breakable by mass claim.

.oy dennab era smialC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom