• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Oof, sorry Hapi.

I guess this means day has actually officially started since night actions have resolved. And no one is dead again. Either Lonestar's crew can't kill or they're being blocked.

Okay looking back at Seanzie I'm pretty sure he's town.

So that leaves Rag/Mongoose/Lunch/Mario.

.htaed tsoh eht ecnis gnitca era yeht yaw eht ekil t'nod I tub oot os kniht I

.htaed tsoh eht ecnis gnitca era yeht yaw eht ekil t'nod I tub oot os kniht I

I have been extremely helpful, abolishing rules that hinder people's abilities to play comfortable.

By the way, as the new mod, I relieve you of your posting quirk.

Wes Weasely

Can I have an explanation for this, please?

Aside from your early vote on me and the follow-up I pushed you for (which I found wolfy), you haven't done anything. Plus, you were on Mellow Ezlo's list of potential lonestar crew.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
(ditching RP so I can explain clearly)

The reason I haven’t done anything is because nobody has asked me anything or try and see what I’m like. They’re just assuming that I’m a Lonestar without trying to find reasons why. Is it the RP that’s making me suspicious? What is it that makes people think I’m a Lonestar? I’m being honest here.

I have been extremely helpful, abolishing rules that hinder people's abilities to play comfortable.

.0001$ rof gnihtyna enod ev'uoy foorp lautca on ees I tub taht yas uoy ekat ll'I

(ditching RP so I can explain clearly)

The reason I haven’t done anything is because nobody has asked me anything or try and see what I’m like. They’re just assuming that I’m a Lonestar without trying to find reasons why. Is it the RP that’s making me suspicious? What is it that makes people think I’m a Lonestar? I’m being honest here.

It isn't on other to help you generate content. There have been plenty of things going on with other players, and you haven't given takes on any of it. You haven't given any reads in two days, and I don't know if you'd be saying anything right now if you weren't getting pressure.

I just explained why I think you could be Lonestar, and no it doesn't have to do with the RP.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
That was the beginning of the game, and the follow up was in character. I think you appointing yourself the new “mod” without any proof of confirmation makes possibly a Lonestar.

Vote: Seanzie

That was the beginning of the game, and the follow up was in character. I think you appointing yourself the new “mod” without any proof of confirmation makes possibly a Lonestar.

Vote: Seanzie

My point exactly, that WAS the beginning of the game, and you haven't done anything since then. You can be in character and still give god readable content. Do you think RPing absolves you of your responsibility to make readable content?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
My point exactly, that WAS the beginning of the game, and you haven't done anything since then. You can be in character and still give god readable content. Do you think RPing absolves you of your responsibility to make readable content?
No, it does not. I’m sorry I haven’t been as active in this thread, but I’ll try and be talkative.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

.ebyam regnol ekat noisolpxe elbativeni siht gnikam ni yas ekiL .gnihtemos od ot su llet yeht nehw su stifeneb dom eht htiw gniylpmoc taht ylekil erom hcum ti dnif I ees uoy dna ...si noitcirtser gnitsop siht tub meht yb denoitcnas si gniod era uoy gnihton dna dom eht htiw tcatnoc ni yllautca m'I taht gnieb melborP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom