• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Now you post a list
I'm almost wondering if voting Libk off triggered the destruction of the ship and whoever is on it when it explodes dies.

So like, if y'all wanna vote me out you can. Lmao. I am Spaceball though.

Also, I think I have an idea of what role Seanzie is and I don't know if he has to be interacted with at night or if he activates his role specifically. But he seemed to hint at it a lot. So I'm going to try something.

Flip Seanzie.

I have literally not hinted at my role at all, except in one post, and that wasn't even so much a hint as a laugh. You're seeing things that aren't there, and I already told you this once.

.ereht ekam ot mucs rof yalp ysae ytterp a ekil smeeS .yad a rof setov fo hcnub a etagen ot tnaw dna werc ratsenoL era yeht fi yllaicepse ,hguoht ytirohtua taht evah yeht ekil dneterp ot tnaw thgim ydobemos yhw ees nac I .snoitacifimar dias fo esuaceb od I ro uoy rehtie emussa tsuj ot gniog ton m'I enil eht no era snoitacifimar gniretla emag erehw snoitautis ni dna od uoy naem t'nseod taht tub ot tnaw uoy fi rewop taht evah uoy dneterp nac uoY .selur tnerruc hsiloba ro hsilbatse saw hcihw fo enon ,od ot erew ew tahw deliated yllaretil tsoh eht si tahW

*shrug* I'mma just keep hosting until I'm told I can't.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I have literally not hinted at my role at all, except in one post, and that wasn't even so much a hint as a laugh. You're seeing things that aren't there, and I already told you this once.

I mean if you did it in one post and it was as a laugh then it might be the one I'm thinking of. :shrugs:

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Numbers is using a post restriction, I can't tell with him anyways unless I actually poked around.
I dont know hapi, or the meta here, I'd like to think town but now she started posting backwards for some reason.
Mongoose could be scum.

The sus category is sorted according to the amount of satisfaction I would get from lynching them.

.selur eht wollof uoy fi tnuoc ylno lliw etov taht dna tnuoc lliw etov tsrif ruoy ylno gninaem thgir era I dna srebmun htob taht kniht od llits I dnA .em dlot ev'yeht sgniht rehto ot denetsil ev'I sa netsil ot em tifeneb lliw ti kniht I KIAFA gniht tluc a ton si noitcirtser sihT .noinipo ym ni llits htiw etarepooc ot su sevooheb ti ohw dna tsoh eht llits si eveileb od I ohw tsoh lautca laer eht fo htarw eht gninrae ekil leef yllaer t'nod I elpoep emos ekilnU .tih yad nehw sdrawkcab tsop ot dom lautca laer eht yb dlot saw I

Princess Abigail

I'm almost wondering if voting Libk off triggered the destruction of the ship and whoever is on it when it explodes dies.

So like, if y'all wanna vote me out you can. Lmao. I am Spaceball though.

Also, I think I have an idea of what role Seanzie is and I don't know if he has to be interacted with at night or if he activates his role specifically. But he seemed to hint at it a lot. So I'm going to try something.

Flip Seanzie.

Are you even really in anyone's cross hairs right now? I haven't seen much movement on you.

.selur eht wollof uoy fi tnuoc ylno lliw etov taht dna tnuoc lliw etov tsrif ruoy ylno gninaem thgir era I dna srebmun htob taht kniht od llits I dnA .em dlot ev'yeht sgniht rehto ot denetsil ev'I sa netsil ot em tifeneb lliw ti kniht I KIAFA gniht tluc a ton si noitcirtser sihT .noinipo ym ni llits htiw etarepooc ot su sevooheb ti ohw dna tsoh eht llits si eveileb od I ohw tsoh lautca laer eht fo htarw eht gninrae ekil leef yllaer t'nod I elpoep emos ekilnU .tih yad nehw sdrawkcab tsop ot dom lautca laer eht yb dlot saw I
Uh huh, what your saying sounds a bit like religious culty stuff, You believe you gotta follow the rules of a mod we lynched and is gone now. Could you quote the pm you got?

Princess Abigail

Uh huh, what your saying sounds a bit like religious culty stuff, You believe you gotta follow the rules of a mod we lynched and is gone now. Could you quote the pm you got?

.tsetorp dluow yldrah I foorp sa em pilf ot tnaw uoy fi dna hcus sa dlot neeb ton ev'I tluc a m'I fi derussa tser tuB .daeha og ti yrt annaw uoy fI .emag eht fo ytirgetni eht syortsed deedni dna selur eht fo noitaloiv tcerid a si taht MP elor ym morf gnihtyna etouq ton lliw I hcum sa dias sah dna dedeen sa ni pets ot ytirohtua eht sah dna emag eht slortnoc llits dom ehT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom