• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So, is Ganon the Big Bad? Or someone else?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
Nah, Tingle.
Spidey sense is tingling:

spidey-senses.gif

Wait.. that means Tingle is the source of Webhead’s power! *Mind blown!* :eek:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
As much as I'm rather tired of Ganon at this point, I do think he'll probably be the final boss. Though, in that sense, I think it will be nice for Zelda to have some revenge against him for almost 40 years of being kidnapped!

I also think it'll be neat if Zelda is forced to fight a version of Link in some way, either possessed by Ganon like Zelda herself has been in the past, or as Dark Link.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
As much as I'm rather tired of Ganon at this point, I do think he'll probably be the final boss. Though, in that sense, I think it will be nice for Zelda to have some revenge against him for almost 40 years of being kidnapped!

I also think it'll be neat if Zelda is forced to fight a version of Link in some way, either possessed by Ganon like Zelda herself has been in the past, or as Dark Link.
40yrs and its pay back time! I love that! :D

I totally agree, have her fight Dark Link.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Ganon at the start of the game is an echo. The big bad is someone that has the same powers that Zelda has in this game.

Probably is. He's there in the trailer. I do think we'll get a possessed Link fight as well. May the Ninty powers that be NOT turn it into another round of dead man's volley. I really don't like them.

That comic! :lol:

I think its a sequel to Link’s Awakening. Though I may just be thinking that because its using the same graphic engine as the remake of Awakening.
That's definitely possible! I'd just prefer a story between OoT and aLttP. It'd provide context to what we've only been told and not shown. Plus, it'd be cool to have a game where we lose at the end of it

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
That's definitely possible! I'd just prefer a story between OoT and aLttP. It'd provide context to what we've only been told and not shown. Plus, it'd be cool to have a game where we lose at the end of it
That is a nice area of Hyrule History that has not been explored yet. I do like the concept of a Zelda game ending where you lose, like Empire Strikes Back. Though it would need a follow up to not be too bleak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom