• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So, is Ganon the Big Bad? Or someone else?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
The big bad evil is......Zelda herself! She arranges it all inside her bubble but when G-dorf gets defeated by Link she decides to do it this time herself. So we play as Zelda but in the e nd we must switch to Link to defeat her
Zelda renames herself Esmeralda and becomes:
vryxtnd.gif

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Me think's Dark Link/ Phantom Ganon is the main big bad, Or Master Kohga, The strong, the burly;)
Having Dark Link & Phantom Ganon would be cool because Zelda gets to fight Link’s dark side, and a shadow of Ganon himself!

She approaches Dark Link,
“Link?”

He turns with his red eyes.

“Your are not Link!”

Dark Link smirks.

Prince Sidon

In Midna's Debt
ZD Champion
Having Dark Link & Phantom Ganon would be cool because Zelda gets to fight Link’s dark side, and a shadow of Ganon himself!

She approaches Dark Link,
“Link?”

He turns with his red eyes.

“Your are not Link!”

Dark Link smirks.
Earlier...
Echo of Ruto
Now...
*Makes Echo of Ruto*
"Hey Ruto he just said he loves you!" Zelda said.
Inspired by:
Ruto meme.jpg

It's Hektan, out for revenge against the Royal Family since a previous Zelda killed him.
This Zelda will do so again, and we will hear a reprise of the famous "You've killed me!" "GOOD." sequence from Wand of Gamelon.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
It's Hektan, out for revenge against the Royal Family since a previous Zelda killed him.
This Zelda will do so again, and we will hear a reprise of the famous "You've killed me!" "GOOD." sequence from Wand of Gamelon.
Imagine if the villians formed a Sinister Six of their own to get back at Link & Zelda for defeating & destroying them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom