• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Snow!

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
ouch no one would want to hear that at all maybe your overreacting to snow just get used to it because snow only comes in one season then you have many months before you can see it again
Try having snow from October through the end of April :) Then it gets old really quick :)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
We just got hit with a crapload of snow in the past 3-4 days here in London, Ontario.
Currently its about waist high (1 meter/~3ft). Its so much fun and apparently its supposed to snow some more =D
Can't wait. Sucks for people who have to drive places though.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Oh, yes... me and snow had a nice run in today. It fell onto my head, looking for something to eat. Perhaps it wasn't even doing that, and it was merely looking for warmth. Regardless, leaping onto my head was suicide for those snowflakes. Because of the bloodflow in my head those poor snowflakes didn't stand a chance. One by one they fell victim to the heat. Slowly becoming something else: a puddle of water, a mere shade of what they used to be.

In other words... It has been snowing a lot the past few days. I don't get it. Normally it doesn't snow as much, and certainly not as early. This isn't normal! :P

We just got 4-5 inches of snow. A lot of schools were canceled, but for some reason mine only had a two hour delay. Nonetheless, I couldn't get e ride to school, so I got to stay home anyways :P

Beeker

Wild Card
Well, we did get quite a bit of snow today. It's all powdery and stuff and has been falling all day softly:3
But it's cold and the wind is FREEZING. Was not fun walking home from school; me and a friend were slipping and sliding. :<

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
:OGran Pulse got snow yesterday, but it wasn't a lot....just enough to cover our grass. Tomorrow we're suppose to get an ice storm! (better be a good one.)

(In case you guys thought I was joking... I really did get snow. and we are suppose to get an ice storm 2morrow according to the news lol.):cool:

We are opposed to get a total a total of 4-6 inches overnight and about 1/4 inch of ice. I'm banking on a snowday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom