• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Snow!

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
We've had lots of snow so far, but then the temperature warms up and most of it melts. We got another 4 inches yesterday. Now it is too cold to snow (20F), but I'd like some more to come be nice and fluffy.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I hate snow!!! The winter sucks. It just gets me cold, sick and numb. This morning I stepped outside and couldn't even breath without coughing. Snow was cool when I was young, but it just ain't the same anymore.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Where I live, snow events are very few and very far between. And even if it does snow, there's almost never any ground accumulation. Given the way the climate's been up to this point (generally warmer than usual) I don't expect any snow at all this winter. Who knows though .. the winters are so crazy here we never know what to expect ... Saturday afternoon it was warm to the point I was having to run the a/c at my apartment for a little while, then overnight last night we flirted with the freezing mark.

Jedizora

:right:
We had snow today. It was really light, didn't make it to the ground, and you could bearly see it. Everyone went crazy over it.

There's snow here but not a whole lot. In fact, it seems like we don't have a whole lot of snow this time of year ever since we had approximately 450+ cm of snow like 3 years back.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well we have a cold front coming through almost every day, but unfortunately it will never snow where I live. I think my teacher exaggerated when she said that if the relative humidity goes below 30%, the Everglades will catch on fire. Even though there is no snow here in FL, it sure is cold right now and we have freezing warnings! I heard from my relatives that it snowed in Hungary though.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I hate snow!!! The winter sucks. It just gets me cold, sick and numb. This morning I stepped outside and couldn't even breath without coughing. Snow was cool when I was young, but it just ain't the same anymore.

ouch no one would want to hear that at all maybe your overreacting to snow just get used to it because snow only comes in one season then you have many months before you can see it again

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
ouch no one would want to hear that at all maybe your overreacting to snow just get used to it because snow only comes in one season then you have many months before you can see it again

Yeah, but I can live without it. I looks cool that first day, but then it just gets iced up and dirty. I used to play in the snow when I was younger but It's time for me to grow up. I shovel snow now. It's just annoying. Yes it looks beautiful, but only on that first day. And I sure do know Christmas isn't the same without it, but it sticks around for too long.

Sorry for being a downer guys.

R

rubiick

in my whole 21 years of life, I haven't see snowing or snow lol

I wish one day I could see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom