• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul serves the Boar as Lupus returns
" Hey guys... Scalera, I don't suppose I can commission some clothes and armor from you, from you"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
That's not how it works the sword responds, I'm not some goddess with a required uniform. Hell, I didn't even choose you. You chose me. I'm not a boss, or a quest-giver... see me more as a mentor. I'll teach you to fight, tell you anything I know that may be helpful. But don't expect to be some knockoff Link or something like that. His position is overrated - trust me, after he was done with his quest, he was glad it was over.

Last edited:

Storm

Well then, Sir Nutt, I will take advice to heart
Scalera looks at Lupus
" I suppose me and Dad could work something out"
Rasul still stares at the cieling

Storm

Have you seen what I'm wearing? I think dressing like a Hylian guard isn't a good thing to do on adventures like this. I need field clothes as it goes. Lupus narrates to his ally that is his sword

"could have swore Dente was supposed to crash through the roof... oh well... Yes, I suppose I could be bothered to assist my daughter in making clothes for you. anyone else want something? Maybe Brian? I mean not that anything is wrong for your clothes.... if we were seafaring"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian looks at his clothes, "They're not sea clothes, Rasul. How do you even mess that up?" he's wearing garb that makes sense for travelling through the forest, because that's what he was planning on doing anyways.

Storm

" Honestly I wouldn't wear Red in the Forest when we don't want to get spotted" Rasul says while he goes to get his tools
" Lupus If you will, disrobe and we shall begin. Brian, Linora, Rengo, I think our guardsman here might want some privacy. If you would retire to the Other room?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian nods, awkwardly sliding out the door and into the next room, still holding what's left of his food.
I'll close my eyes, no worries Alwin told his wielder, wishing he had eyes to close. He really didn't need to see any of this.

Storm

Lupus sheathes his sword, as if that would help as he disrobes.
Scalera and rasul measure Lupus, and get to work on clothes. when they were done, his clothes were befitting him. a Deep Purple Outfit with White Pants, Brown Leather Knee-High boots, Brown leather Gloves, and a Hood
" These clothes will suit you.... 500 Rupees. we don't do **** for free... but you look so good. you can pay me later. Brian, you sure you don't need anything?"

Mido

Version 1
Dente waits a few moments for a response, but garners only her silence. Still, Kiera appeared ready to go, so the two set off, flying to Ordin-Bashir.

After some time, the two arrive, landing on the road. After promptly transforming back into his Hylian form, Dente motions to Kiera to follow him. It had been decades since he stepped in the village with his own feet, and it certainly was becoming a place to be. Soon, they find themselves at the steps of their destination.

"So, here we are," Dente remarks. "You will find the help you require here, but alas, I should probably get going." He looks uncomfortably, yet pensively, away from Nevermore.

Storm

Rasul looks outside, and sees Dente and Nevermore. he exits his front door
"You are late as always. get your asses in here. Anything I can get for you, Nev?"

Mido

Version 1
As Dente turns to walk away, his body stiffens as the door opens. It was too late. He would have to confront his old friends, even in spite of his past transgressions. As Rasul talks to Nevermore, Dente returns to meet up with them, standing idly, his own shame weighing him down.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((sorry Mido I didn't see your post))

Nevermore flies with Dente, slightly surprised that he just turned into a vulture.

the two land. as Dente speaks, nevermore can't think of what to say so she just stays silent. then upon hearing a familiar voice turns around. "Rasul? wow, you wouldn't believe who else I ran into today." she says gesturing to Dente. "oh and no thanks, I'm fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom