• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Alright, Mentor
Lupus rejoins the conversation in progress
"so Dente, you said there were tremors? how would you describe them?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Well I wouldn't exactly consider myself an expert," Rengo says humbly. "I was born during the so called Twilight Invasion on a seemingly different timeline from this one. If what's happening now is similar to the Twilight Invasion though, I may have some info that I've heard and read about regarding the event. Keep in mind chances are this event will play out differently from the event that occurred in my timeline, even though it may be very closely related." As he spoke unto the group Rengo could feel himself getting more comfortable around all the new faces. He was quite confident. "Where I come from the Twilight Invasion began when Ganondorf bestowed his powers upon Zant, the usurper king of the Twilight Realm. From what I've heard the Twilight Realm is a different world from ours. It's a dark world which apparently is sort of a counter part to our own. It is stated that one of the worlds cannot exist without the other. Anyway, after Zant stole the throne in the Twilight Realm he created an army out of innocent Twili citizens and found a way through the portal to our realm. There was a magical mirror located in the desert. That mirror acted as the portal on our end so that was where Zant and his army emerged. They successfully invaded Hyrule Castle and took the princess hostage in her own castle. And in addition to that, Zant covered almost all of Hyrule with Twilight in an instant. This Twilight made everyone under its power feel immense amounts of fear, sorrow and defeat. Many soldiers were killed in the invasion. Many good men were lost to us... However, when all hope was lost a chosen hero was able to vanquish the Twilight from our world and defeat both Zant and Ganondorf. After these events, when peace had returned to both worlds, the princess of the Twilight Realm destroyed the Mirror of Twilight with the intention of separating the two worlds for good, thus preventing any such events from ever happening again." Rengo breathes out a deep sigh. "That's just about all I know."

Storm

"Well, Rengo. I hate to tell you this, but Ganondorf Dragmire is dead. He was slain years ago with a combined effort of me, Nev, and...."
Rasul stops dead and leers at Dente
"Dente...when was the last time you spoke to Kor or Taz?"

Mido

Version 1
Dente nodded to Linora after she introduced herself. Yes, Linora. He definitely knew her from somewhere, their meeting in Faron Woods recently notwithstanding. It did not matter how at this point, he supposed. Dente's attention then turned to Lupus, who he definitely recognized from that episode on his land, but was unsure how Lupus knew his name. Come to think of it, the two never talked, so why was he asking about tremors?

"To what may you be referring?" the old man humored the question in a somewhat guarded manner. The guarding had nothing to do with his feigned ignorance, but more to do with another presence he sensed very close to Lupus. It was very familiar to him, but he ultimately decided to say nothing. He then turned his attention to Rasul. Many, many questions, it seemed.

"I have not spoken to either man since then," Dente answers curtly, now catching up with the conversations. Yet his mind remained restless. Rengo's banter was certainly...intriguing. While it had useful information regarding their potential enemy, it was the idea that Rengo came from another time that intrigued Dente. Over the last thirty years, Dente had slowly become aware of this through meditation, so it was not wholly surprising news. However, much like with Linora, Dente was still very puzzled by how they ended up here? That should have been something beyond possibility? Nevertheless, the concern over their enemy was more important, and Dente understood that. He then decides, after much thinking, to introduce himself proper to those who were not listening.

"Yes, it is as Rasul says, although I would prefer if I was not addressed in the manner the dwarf undertook. Up until very, very recently, I was just a creepy old man in the woods, so there isn't much to say about myself." He then squats by the floor, his staff still supporting him.

Storm

" Well Den" Rasul says, stifling a laugh "I suppose we should adventure onward and see what we can discover"
the 8 people in the house were going on an adventure

Mido

Version 1
"Hmph, so it would seem," Dente reponds somewhat gruffly. Eight capable hands, huh? There was Rasul, Linora and Rengo, Nevermore, Lupus, himself, that man leaning against the wall, and...who else? Dente, as perhaps his age was getting to hi,, may have miscounted. Who was the eighth?

Storm

Rasul walks up to Dente, A Sword in his Hand
"I need you on this. You ready? I'm told this hurts only for a second"

Mido

Version 1
Dente looks up to Rasul and quickly realizes the situation he is in. The only thing clear on his facial expression was a very reluctant and grim frown. It almost looked like a living theater mask. In that brief moment, it was just as if once again, the laugh of Rauru could be heard in his mind.

wile.gif

Storm

"I did not lie to Tennor. To Iris. or to you, Nev. I said I would be the one to Kill Dente. and So I will"
Quickly, Mett materializes
"Dente Fray? You're a special case. I am to take your Body, but Leave the Soul"
Dente's Body turns to ash as he is burned in Black Fire, painlessly. Rasul quickly puts Dente in a Jar
"This is temporary, but you know that"

Mido

Version 1
Dente's spirit materializes rather quickly, the growth of his power evident after decades of training. Inside the jar, was another story. Arms folded, demeanor unusually pouty. This was one unfriendly ghost. The others cannot hear him, but Dente mutters a bunch of insults towards Rauru (which were obviously of no use) and belittles himself for not acting on his gut. Grumble, grumble.

Storm

Rauru laughs at Dente from the afterlife. maybe next time he will think twice before trying to kill a sage and then renig on promises

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
In watching the man burn with black flames, Brian nearly falls off the wall. He starts towards Rasul, "What the hell did you do that for? And what the hell was that? And what is going on between you and..." he looks at the spirit staring at him from the inside of the jar, "That... guy? Thing?"

The sword is surprised to see Dente. He'd assumed that his remaining comrades had retired long ago, choosing to live out the rest of their eternities in meditation in penance for what they'd done.
Penance he didn't care for.
He watches the old gravedigger closely. Just for a brief moment, he watches Dente's eyes widen in surprise. He'd been noticed.
But, as he also expected, Dente said nothing.
Be wary of Dente Frey, the sword warns Lupus, He's unable to make decisions. He can't choose for himself what side to be on, so he's on both. He betrayed me, he betrayed Rasul, and he even betrayed the sages themselves. He can be a helpful ally, but he's not one to be trusted easily.

Storm

"Brian Shane. meet Dentedorf Fray. one of the Hands of Chaos. He plays both Sides of the board. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to join the Twilight people. Trust me. he could be an asset to us in this form. he can set us up so we can talk over long distances in case we need to split up. only caveat is he is immune to Sunlight. So if you wouldn't mind setting everyone up?"
Scalera would be the 9th then. The Narrator miscounted

Mido

Version 1
Dente makes no effort to reply, but does set the group up for communication. It would certainty help them, even though he would rather be left out of it now.

Storm

Lupus nods and begins packing his things
Rasul addresses everyone with the mind channel
Okay. we are all connected to the mind channel.
"Next Stop for us should be the Deku Tree. prepare for anything. there could be corrupted fairies still"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom