• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks to Linora
" its a Lens of Truth. It will help you see things that arent There. Like Poes

Storm

" Poes was an example. it will also help you see secrets, like Scalera's Moon Rune Tattoos

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"But there's no indication for why we would need it in the first place! I feel like this is just an excuse for you to go visit the guy. If you want to visit him so bad, just be honest and stop talking out of your ass."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"LOOK AT ALL THESE RUBIES, MARINA!" Arven's arms are full of green rupees, the lowest value of the gem but he isn't aware of how currency works.

Storm

Marina covers her face
"Like...seriously. no. I can't Put on this Façade anymore. Arven, you have a lot of things to learn if you're going to be my guardian"
Marina forms into an older woman. maybe mid-20s
"we need the Blue and Red Ones. Purple too. maybe even an Orange. Greens help, but. let me explain. greens are the lowest kind. you need 5 to equal a blue. 2 blues makes a yellow. 2 yellows make a red. 2 reds and a yellow make a Purple. 2 purples make an Orange. you get me, Arven?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Marina! You grew up. I didn't know humans grew so fast." Arven dropped all of his rupees in excitement. He then picked up 5 green ones and started squeezing them together "So I just put them together and they change color, huh?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore and crew bury Ari near the village with the weapons of those monsters that she had valiantly slain. The three silently return. Nevermore wished she had time to grieve but there was none. “Dente, what was that thing?”

Mido

Version 1
"I couldn't tell you more than you already know," Dente responds contemplatively. "I've understood that there have been some subtle tremors echoing in Hyrule for some time, but I was never sure what they suggested. These monsters seem to be the outcome." He then looks at Nevermore directly. "Look, I'm not entirely happy about this, but it is likely not going to do much good if we stay here any longer. It may be our best bet to convene in the forest. The...others...are likely there themselves. No doubt they understand the gravity of the situation. Ultimately, I'll leave the matter in your hands. What will you do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom