• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Mido

Version 1
((It's all good! :) ))

Dente's uneasiness perks up when Nevermore gestures at him. His hand not holding his staff instinctively scratches the back of his head's short hair. This wasn't going to be easy.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Got a party like the old days. Care to join us?We got some good contenders for the next generation"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian looks in the mirror at his clothes, wondering how Rasul could describe his costume so well when he hadn't even worn it since meeting the man.

Storm

"Vanity gets you nowhere, Brian" Rasul says in Passing as he gets more chairs for his living room, one made special for Nevermore, a cushioned stool with a half-back that doesn't hurt her wings

Storm

"Ren. Lin. I get this Meeting is unprecedented, but I need at least one of you in deliberations."
Rasul feels conflicting emotions when he looks at Linora. one part of him deeply loves Linora more than anything, but knows she will never reciprocate, but on the other hand, he feels betrayed she left him when he needed her most

Pen

The game is on!
Neither of them had realized deliberations were being held, so, both wanting to participate, they stood up and joined in.

“What did I miss?” Rengo asks.

Storm

"Dentedorf Fray and Kiera Dragmire have arrived and we must decide what to do with this... what did you call it, 'Twilight'?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera sits in the chair and wonders how long it took Rasul to make it, he was also getting fairly old. Sometimes she worried he would drop an ingot on himself or something.

Mido

Version 1
Dente, having followed behind Nevermore, bows his head bashfully and discreetly to Rasul before taking his place among the council of individuals present in his house (somewhere, he could hear Rauru laughing at him). He decides to stand, comfortably using his staff as a buffer. Observing those he knew among the group, while he was among the older members, he certainly seemed to look the oldest. It was kind of demoralizing at times.

Pen

The game is on!
Linora walks up to greet Dente and Nevermore. "Hi there, I'm Linora. It's nice to meet you. It seems we could certainly use all the help we can get. I'm still in the process of being filled in about things, but it seems our spontaneous gathering was not in vane."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian leans against the wall, listening in on the group. He doesn't expect to have much to say on the matter, but he'd like to be part of the conversation still.

Storm

"Rengo, You're the expert here. tell us how they dealt with this in your time"

Storm

Kiera sits in the chair and wonders how long it took Rasul to make it, he was also getting fairly old. Sometimes she worried he would drop an ingot on himself or something.
(Rasul looks as if he only aged maybe a year. elvish blood and all that)
Lupus gets used to his new clothes, and Picks up The Lurid Blade
So how does this work? should I go meditate and you can enlighten me with Knowledge?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's nothing fancy Alwin tells the boy, I'll tell you what I know when it's relevant. Answer any questions you ask me. Obviously you don't need to meditate to listen to me. So do that if you want... I personally see no point in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom