• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

Her legs were getting a bit sore; the group hasn't stopped to eat or rest in a while. They couldn't stop though. They had to keep moving to keep their blood circulating through their bodies.

The group reached what looked like the smoothest rock in the mountains. It had to be the rock that the dwarves mentioned. Markings protruded and caved into the rock, and Feelora grazed her fingers over them. She looked to the others.

"The dwarves just said to say 'open', right?" The markings then confused Feelora as she studied them a bit more. "If that's so, I hope it doesn't have to be in a different language. I wonder what this says..."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She walked up to the tsrange markings and moved her hand slowly across the rock. She took a step back and thought about it.

"I think I recognize this writing, but I'm not sure. It says something like, '_ _eak frie_ _ a_ _ e_ter'. I don't know all the letters but that's all I could figure out."

Last edited:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She ponders, watching Takaya study the rock. "The last word... one letter? It's 'enter', but that doesn't help us at all." Feelora walks around, then sneaks a glance at Xavier.

"Do you know what this is?" she asks Xavier, knowing that he's been in a weird mood lately. She wants to see if he'll take a step up.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar sighed and walked up to the rock. He glanced at it for a second and said, "I can never solve these things." he stepped back.

Cyrus then walked over and stared at the rock, "I can't make out the first word... the others ones..."

Xaviar spoke up completely interrupting Cyrus, "something friend and enter?! .... I'm wrong, probably." Then he went dead silent.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She hated to feel this way, but she was sick and tired listening to Xavier moan about how he can't help the group. She walks up to him and stands about 6 inches from him, looking him dead in the eye.

"I don't care if you think you've got it right or wrong. You are a part of this team, so stop acting like you have no business here." Feelora stepped aside, side glancing Xavier, then curling her lip. She hated to see people that gave up so easily. She was no such person.

Feelora started walking away from everyone else, contemplating the writing on the rocks. "Xavier's right. The word is 'friend'... it has to be. So, 'speak friend and enter'...? We may have to show them that we are allies, not enemies."

Feelora walks back up to Takaya, "You sure you don't know any other words or letters?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar was quite startled by how close Feelora got to him. Any closer and he might have started having a panic attack of sorts. His heart raced a little with fear but the he reminded himself by mumbling to himself, "She is your friend. She won't hurt you." over and over. (warning, read this next with a funny voice :D)
He then regained his composer and said, "it might be a err... door of sorts. Maybe its like saying 'abracadabra!' or 'open sez-a-me' or something." he scratched his head for a second, pretending to turn back into his fun loving self. "umm... maybe we have to say it in a funny way like..." He raised his hands above his head, "I say friend! Lemme enter!" Nothing happened. (amywillgetthislol) Xaviar sighed. "The door must dislike my humor."

Cyrus, who was watching these events seemed slightly surprised in how Xaviar could go from seeming so depressed to so comical in a matter of seconds. (I am so bad at playing Cyrus lol)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She stepped back, taking interesting in what Xavier was proposing. She jokingly tilted her head and chuckled, stepping back up to Xavier.

"Alright. Get up there and try it." Feelora took one finger and poked his shoulder; a little shove towards the smooth rock with writing. She stood back with amusement, a crooked smile on her lips.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Hey guys, sorry I have not been posting at all. I was in DC last week, and I was visiting with some of my family in Michigan this week. Tomorrow I am going to vegas. I will be back on thursday.

Sorry for my lack of posts. Not all hotels have internet ):. Raindrop still has full control of my character.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(I am so bad at playing Cyrus lol)
(You did perfectly fine :D)

Cyrus

Cyrus was silent. He knew the others were trying to get the rock to open but he couldn't help but shake a nagging feeling. Actually two. His new knives were a mystery. He figured they had something to do with the dragons so why were they in an ordinary black smith's shop? And why had he been so drawn to them? Then there was the other thought that gnawed at his mind. Xaviar seemed really knowledgeable all of a sudden. "Come to think of it," Cyrus mused, "he really hasn't shared much of anything with us. I've seen him fight with a sword so I know he's skilled. But why is he always so secretive?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She looked more closely at the markings.

"Well if what Xaviar said was true about what those words are, then I think it says 'Speak friend and enter'. I'm not sure what that means."

She took a step back letting the others think about it.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus was still pondering. Suddenly a stupid, yet plausible idea popped into his head. With a sheepish grin he said, "What if we need to follow the instructions literally? As in we need to say 'friend' and then we can enter." Cyrus looked away and quickly muttered, "Nah, it's probably a stupid idea. Won't work at all."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She watched the others talk about the situation at hand. She contemplated their ideas, but she got irritated that they weren't putting them into action. She instinctively stepped up to the rock and spoke.

"Friend," she said this word, making it solid and purposeful. The huge rock shifted left and right a few inches, and she stumbled back, gaping. It had actually worked.

"You all... damn we work well together." She smiled a big grin at all of the others, showing her pride on the group that she works with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom