• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

Feelora had stepped up and spoken 'friend'. The rock moved for her then, bringing her back a little.

"And we couldn't have done it without Xaviar." She said smiling, trying to encourage him to not be so negative about himself.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Woah haha sorry I haven't been responding! I got busy, got behind on what was going on, then procrastinated haha :sweat: )

Olivia:

The puzzle had done it's job on her and completely puzzled her. She was grateful to have such amazing and smart teammates, although she felt bad for not pitching in. 'Next time, I will try to be of more use. Put this thing called a mind to work!'

Olivia smiled at Xavier for his sudden step up and continued to smile as they entered into this new area. While this land was unfamiliar, she sensed nothing threatening. Yet.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

They entered the mountain cave. When the last one was in the door began to close, and left them in total darkness. Lothar brought out a torch and they continued. They moved carfully through the cave, aware of traps and monsters. They travelled surprisingly without meeting anything, but kept thier guard all the same. As they moved foreward the passage steadily grew wider, until finally they had reached a large circular cavern. There was a little hole at the top of the cavern that shone a little light in the center of the cave. The light revealed to them what they had not expected to see. A large brown dragon, sleeping all curled up.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Nah, it's cool. Holy crap! I feel like a selfish ******* for what I said :P)

(lol Cyrus did help. lawlz, I just got credit for some reason ... xD kidding.... anyways...)

Xaviar froze up when Freelora hugged him it made him freak out so bad he covered his face and started mumbling strange things. The others went inside but looked back at Xaviar, slightly confused, "D-d-d...don't... do... t-that..." he stuttered. He regained a little bit of his composure and followed the others into the cave, hoping they don't ask what just happened.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

She was curious as to what had happened to Xavier, but the feelings and thoughts were quickly replaced with surprise and slight fear at the sight of a large brown dragon. "I'm thinking we found him....heh heh..."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus followed the others in. He was wary but not overly nervous as to where he was. They walked along and he thought about Xaviar's reaction to Feelora's hug. "Why is he so jumpy around women? Feelora's not bad or anything....why?" Cyrus brushed the thought aside figuring he'd save it for later. As they walked he noticed the gems on he knives glowing brighter, almost blindingly so. "Hey guys lo-" his comment was cut short when they stumbled into a room housing a gigantic brown dragon. "Wow...so these things really are magical..." he trailed off.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(hello everyone! I am currently about 4 hours or so away from my house. I am driving to see my grandmother in the state next to mine. I will be back Monday the 1st. Darknut hunter and Zelda Ali Baba have complete control over my charaters. 'see' you guys Monday)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She stalled in amazement when she saw the dragon. She then heard Cyrus's side-comment, and cautiously looked towards him. Her eyes grazed over him, wondering why he said something. Then she knew. His daggers glowed - not dimly like before, but ominously, as if they'd reached a source. Damn, I knew it! she thought to herself and crookedly smiled proudly.

Feelora then looked back at the dragon and realized that it's eyes were no longer closed; it was staring right at the group. Her eyes widened and she stood still, averting her eyes from its' gaze.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

The large brown dragon heard a noise. He opened his eyes to see what intruders came this time, and saw an odd looking group of people. He noticed one of the males had two glowing daggers. His eyes narrowed and he gave a low growl.

"What are you doing with those?" He asked.

Takaya:

She heard Cyrus say something about his daggers but thought nothing of it, for she was busy staring at the dragon as it looked at the group. The others had obveously noticed for they all froze and were silent.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus stood frozen, paralyzed in fear. He was never afraid to fight for himself or his friends and yet this dragon, by asking him about his daggers, had managed to make him more afraid than anything else in his life had. "Th-th-th-these?" he managed to stutter out nervously holding the daggers blade side toward himself so that he didn't appear to take a threatening stance. Cyrus looked at the daggers and then at the dragon "Better just tell the truth," he thought. "I-I bought them from a blacksmith in town about 3 weeks ago. They were extremely beautiful and high priced and I thought that they might be useful in battle. They haven't failed me so far." Cyrus looked down at his feet, then back at the dragon. "Umm.....not meaning to be rude but why are you so interested in them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom