• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I havent posted anything I haven't be able to access the site for days. :/ Anyways I know that the last cult members are Heroine and Gumball. There is five players left including me and Mucifan which I know is not a cult. That leaves three people with two of them being cult members and the last one is the vig. Heroine have already role claimed that she is not the Vig meaning that she is a cult member. That means that she couldn't have used her night ability on Gumball during night four and Gumball helped her. That means that Gumball is the last cult member and Alit is the vig. It makes more sense to me that Alit is the Vig since Gumball already said that she wasn't the vig. Also Heroine why didn't you use your ability during night five and six? Is it because you didn't have another cult member to help you claim that they received it? Also if I were a cult member with Gumball why would I try to get her lynched so hard yesterday? In your case you could have at least role claimed so it isnät hard to imagine that you guys talked it over but from it would seem like Gumball doesn't have anything she can role claim. If I were cult the most likely other cult member would be Alit and he can't be cult since he is the vig.

Also I know pretty much which characters everyone is by now. Musicfan is as I said before the other Digger. Alit is Spinelli since he si the Vig. Heroine is TJ since she got recruited during night three and her ability fits with that character. I don't know who Gumball is and I can't say mine since I don't want to get mod killed.

Vote: Heroine of Time

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
LittleGumball post: 924332 said:
Scarf and ALIT I would really like some input.

ALIT if you could have killed anyone last night without a chance of losing who would you have killed? (aka who do you think is most likely to be cult)

Scarf who are your top two suspects?

If I had killed someone last night, it would have been you. Heroine is my second choice. If I were a cultist, I would also constantly tell everyone not to be so hasty in their decision making, so they can mistake me for town.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Agh. No one is listening to any of my reasoning.

I can be comfirmed. Gumball can't. So why vote for me instead of Gumball? I can easily use my ability tonight if you'd like. I just didn't want to because all of the abilities I have left could be extremely harmful if I use them on the wrong person. (It's a terrible idea to give a Cultist a Double Vote...)

Second: everyone seems more certain that Gumball is Cult than me. So why vote for me?

Third: why was Gumball trying to lynch me earlier if she was my Cult buddy?

I guess it doesn't really matter that much though... Even if I die, you'll see that I'm Town and get Scarfed and LG in the next night period. But the way that all of my reasoning is going ignored is quite frustrating.

Vote: LittleGumball

Heroine of Time

Oh, sorry, Scarfed. I didn't mean to totally ignore you. XD

I think I answered most of your questions though, particularly why I didn't use my ability.

Can you tell me why you'd rather lynch me than Gumball if you're certain she's Cult too? After all, I can confirm myself in the night period. She cannot unless she claims something confirmable.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
You know why I hate ZD mafia? Because nobody puts in the effort to defend themselves with evidence, they just all use role claims as their evidence. Props to hroni for actually trying, though.

Vote: Heroine of Time

Heroine of Time

You have no idea how mad I'm at musicfan. I wanted to keep my record.

And I knew that was coming. I was literally in the process of writing that LG would vote for me...

Heroine of Time

Oh, gosh, I almost forgot. Vig, don't target LG. She has a redirector on her so she can't be killed at night. Leave her for the daytime to lynch her.

It should be obvious that Gumball is the last cult member. I mean how would Heroine even know about Gumballs redirector even if she did have one on her. So Alit kill Gumball tonight. If you are still the vig then that should lead us to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom