• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sailor Moon, Any of You Guys Ever Heard of It/watched It?

I used to LOVE Sailor Moon--it was 'my freaking childhood' too :D I'm still watching some of it. I kind of skipped around because I own various VHS tapes of various episodes from various seasons, but I'm on SuperS...something. I have heard the Japanese version is better because they don't cut anything out, but I grew up on the English so I have to continue that way...:sweat:
I used to own a whole bunch of the dolls,still have them downstairs somewhere in a box. I also have 2 wallscrolls and 2 lunchboxes sitting in the basement...ah, memories. I still have my Luna plushie in my room, and I own a good chunk of the manga plus all the Scout Guides. All 3 movies I own on VHS and DVD (I was really mad that they replaced the Promise of the Rose "power of love" music for the DVD! :mad: ) and then some various VHS tapes and one DVD of the episodes.

Linksister82

Setterwind
Man, I love Sailor Moon. I love how in real life she is such a whiny little girl but then she makes this miraculous change into a brave superhero...of course her whinyness kind of shows through even then sometimes LOL :)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Heard of it before.I watched it before but I forgot.They transform into Sailor Moon by their magic thingy-magigy or the white thing...sorry,i forgot.

Fig

The Altruist
I remember seeing Sailor Moon when it first came out. I thought it was a very cool who's, it's too bad they took it off. I would like to see it again!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I definitely heard of Sailor Moon. My older sister used to watch it all the time back when Toonami was around; I would call her and the show stupid (the show was IMO). I still don't know to this day what the whole series is about because I distanced myself from it.

I loved Sailor Moon back when I was little. My nephew and I (who were inseparable at that age) would always watch it together, and sometimes my older sister would join as well. I don't remember a ton about it, except that Sailor Mercury was my favorite. I used to own a nice collection of cute figurines of all the girls... which may be somewhere in my abandoned old house, actually. I should brave the spiders and check for those, sometime.... :P My sister confiscated my Sailor Neptune figure, though, as she's pretty obsessed with her (to this day). Someday I plan to go back and watch it again sometime, and I'd like to read the manga as well. <3

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I used to have a Sailor Mercury figurine. The manga is sold in book stores and WalMart, But there's only up to the 5th volume (The one with Sailor Venus on the front) I think the next volume (With Mini Moon) comes out next month! :D

Ah, yes... Sailor Moon. I'm a huge fan of both the manga and anime series. I used to watch the anime after school everyday on Cartoon Network and Toonami. I've also owned Sailor Moon R and S - the movies - on VHS, and I still own them to this very day; although I have ceased watching them due to the embarrassment that comes with having three older brothers and an older sister who's just as brutal when it comes to that, but I digress...

So yeah, big fan of Sailor Moon...
7yse2ce

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom