• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sailor Moon, Any of You Guys Ever Heard of It/watched It?

I used to have a Sailor Mercury figurine. The manga is sold in book stores and WalMart, But there's only up to the 5th volume (The one with Sailor Venus on the front) I think the next volume (With Mini Moon) comes out next month! :D

I actually own all but a few of the original manga that's now out of print :D (it's really old...D: I bought some myself as a kid and then found a whole bunch of the rest about a year ago at a library sale). I really want to get StarS 1, though (the original) since it's the only one I haven't read. I'm thinking of selling it after that though, on ebay. Sailor Moon stuff sells for a LOT.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I actually own all but a few of the original manga that's now out of print :D (it's really old...D: I bought some myself as a kid and then found a whole bunch of the rest about a year ago at a library sale). I really want to get StarS 1, though (the original) since it's the only one I haven't read. I'm thinking of selling it after that though, on ebay. Sailor Moon stuff sells for a LOT.

Oh ikr? The cheapest I could find the series plus the movies in English (with the exception of Sailor Stars obviously) was $100! The Japanes is only like $50 but, if I listened to Japanese, I would forget what English is. lol :P

Beeker

Wild Card
Yup, I've heard of it alright, for a long time! I grew up with my sister loving the anime(she still does of course, I catch her rewatching episodes quite a bit), and now I have another person I know who is a huge fan, one of my best friends. He's been showing me a lot of clips of the anime lately, and this summer I'm kind of considering watching a few seasons.

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Yup, I've heard of it alright, for a long time! I grew up with my sister loving the anime(she still does of course, I catch her rewatching episodes quite a bit), and now now I have another person I know who is a huge fan, one of my best friends. He's been showing me a lot of clips of the anime lately, and this summer I'm kind of considering watching a few seasons.

you should! I reccomend Sailor Moon S and Sailor Stars.

I'm on episode 155 but I want to watch it with Subtitles but half the episode won't work and only half will so I have to watch half in english and have with subtitles.

skybird11

state alchemist
i totally used to watch that way back when(i don't even know how old i was). i read somewhere that neptune is gay for one girl in the japanese version, but the dub made them cousins. I only remember actually seeing a few episodes

Dude, I grew up on that show. It's hard for me not to have heard of it. It's actually the same age I am.
Amen, sister!!!! I grew up with Sailor Moon AND Dragon Ball/DBZ!!! There's NO WAY I'd NOT know about this show!! Unfortunately, I never got to watch it all the way through, so I need to find a place to watch it....

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Yeah, I saw a few of the first episodes one time when I was reeeeeeeeealy bored freshman year in college. Don't really remember anything from that show, except that Sailor Moon was a big whiner. And that long sequence they go through EVERY TIME they transform. Took like 5 minutes each episode. Oh, and I heard one of them was a lesbian.

Now that I think about it, that's why I started to watch it back then. I was a pig, and I'm sorry.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I watched it when i was very little so I don't remember much of it except there long transformations.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Absolutely. I love that show. I used to watch it all the time as a kid growing up. I miss watching that show, especially when it was on Toonami.

O

octorock

i have heard of the show but only read like two manga books cause im 11. the only reason i know about it is im the anime manga freak at my school.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember my big sister was watching it, it was pretty good. I can't remember that much i was 3 or 4 when it was broadcast. But i grew up with it that' why i know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom